Big Thrills Beckon at Big Bear Lake
Pine Knot Guest Ranch • Big Bear, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in Cabins 15-18, or for Two Adults in Cabin 19, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($214)
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two Adults and Up to Two Children in Cabins 15-18, or for Two Adults in Cabin 19, Check-In Thursdays through Saturdays ($339)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in the Cedar Creek Rental Home, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($249)
Make your escape to Big Bear Lake and this rustic-chic ranch, which features panoramic views and friendly llamas.
Big Bear Lake is Southern California's premier four-season playground. Less than two hours from Los Angeles, this rustic mountain town features ponderosa pines in place of palm trees and pick-up trucks instead of convertibles, with visitors from around the region flocking here to hike the San Bernardino Mountains, fish and waterski on the alpine lake, and soak up the serenity of the backcountry.
Serving up the perfect mix of homey comfort and rustic charm, Pine Knot Guest Ranch has been featured in Sunset magazine for its "cute cabins" and family-friendly amenities, including a llama and bunny barn. Nine cabins—each with TV, Wi-Fi, a fireplace, and an outdoor grill—are situated on two acres of property less than a mile from the lake. Cabins 15, 16, 17, and 18 have a kitchenette and are perfect for two adults and two children, while Cabin 19 is a more intimate space for two adults. All of the cabins are equipped with a whirlpool tub, great for relaxing after a day of outdoor activity. For larger parties of up to six guests, opt for the Cedar Creek vacation home: It's equipped with a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a room with a queen-size bed, a loft with another queen-size bed, and two full-size futons in the living room. Whatever the size of your group, this ranch is made for big fun at Big Bear.
"We had a great time: Really cute cabin, nice, quiet property. The kids loved the bunnies and the llamas!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - November 26, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children in cabin 15-18, 2 adults in cabin 19, or up to 6 people in the Cedar Creek Vacation Home
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 1 week in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes, Resort Association Fee of 10.5%, and $40 cleaning fee for Cedar Creek Vacation Home not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee of $10 per pet/night
- Blackout date(s): August 29 - September 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2014 • Enjoy By November 26, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings