Find Yourself in California's Original Getaway Town
Quiet Creek Inn • Idyllwild, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Studio Cabin, Sundays Through Thursdays ($279) or Fridays and Saturdays ($399) from Now to December 17, 2015
- Daily American Breakfast for Two at Mile High Café
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by November 18, 2015 (Blackout Dates Apply)
Tucked away in the forested mountain village of Idyllwild, these cabins offer solitude among the pines.
The Cahuilla Native Americans were onto something special. Long before Idyllwild was included in the Great Towns of Southern California guidebook, this low-key high-alpine resort for in-the-know Angelenos was the vacation home for bands of Cahuilla Native Americans, who sought higher elevations to escape the heat of the desert floor. Today, people come to hike, bike, fish, climb, and enjoy a slice of serenity in the mountains. Think of Idyllwild—sometimes called the Yosemite of the South—as California's original getaway town.
Set on the banks of Strawberry Creek and surrounded by evergreen pine trees, Quiet Creek Inn lives up to its name, offering solitude and privacy with a focus on green living. Less than a 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk from the heart of Idyllwild Village, these seven secluded acres feel worlds away from anywhere. Cabin-style accommodations are simple and homey, appointed with a queen bed; private deck overlooking Strawberry Creek; bathroom; fireplace; kitchenette equipped with mini fridge, microwave, coffeemaker, cups, plates, utensils, and toaster; cable TV with DVD; gas heating; and Wi-Fi. Step just outside your door to hike the quiet grounds or set up in one of the two swaying hammocks.
• Remember to call and book your travel by November 18, 2015
• 10% room tax is not included—you'll pay that directly to the property
• Upgrades to a queen one-bedroom suite may be available for $30/night
• Add extra guests to your room for $20/night, per person
• Or, bring the kids: Children younger than 12 stay for free
• Let them know when booking if you're planning on bringing the pup; it's $30/night for one pet or $50/night for two pets
• Plan around the 2015 blackout dates: September 4-8 (Labor Day weekend); October 9-11; November 25-29
Nice setup, staff is very friendly. Be sure to bring a large bag of unsalted peanuts for the squirrels.-- LivingSocial Member
They're actually next to Strawberry Creek, but the property is very quiet. [...] The town of Idylwild is lovely with numerous shops and restaurants. Great place to recharge your batteries. Serene surroundings.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- If using 2 vouchers for 1 stay, you must include both voucher numbers and book in 1 booking; cannot book 2 contiguous bookings back to back
- Only valid for stays now to December 17, 2015
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by November 18, 2015 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card and photo ID are required at check-in and needed to guarantee the reservation and will only be charged for the 10% room tax as well as any optional upgrades to a queen 1-bedroom suite, additional person fees, and/or pet fees that are due at time of booking. Total Occupancy Tax (2 nights) for Midweek voucher is $22.32, and $31.92 for weekend vouchers.
- Online reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 21 days in advance of scheduled arrival; $75 rescheduling fee applies; may cancel/re-schedule 1 time without penalty after the initial booking; the second booking is final; voucher subject to forfeiture
- You will receive 2 confirmations after your booking. The first email will confirm your reservation (space), but not the discounts. The second email will show the final corrected balance due after adjustments (can take 24 to 48 hours).
- Not valid toward existing, group, or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily American breakfast for 2 at Mile High Cafe and a bottle of wine upon arrival. For additional guests, breakfast must be purchased
- 10% occupancy tax on paid value not included; payable directly to the property via credit card at time of booking
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest (queen studio cabin) or up to 3 additional guests (queen 1-bedroom upgrade) may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person per night regardless of age (except babies 12 months or younger that sleep in their own crib, port a crib or bassinet are exempted from the fee). See upgrade instructions below.
- Children are welcome at the property; babies 12 months or younger that sleep in own crib, port a crib or bassinet are exempted
- Up to 2 pets (maximum of 45 lbs. per pet) are allowed for additional fee of $30 per pet/night or $50 per two pets/night when booking. Must select queen studio pet friendly room. Limited pet rooms, subject to availability
- Upgrades available to a queen 1-bedroom suite based upon availability and at an additional fee of $30 per night; please indicate request to upgrade in the "comments/remarks" section of your booking (calls will not be accepted). When making a booking, you can also indicate your request for upgrade by choosing the queen 1-bedroom suite if it is available; reservations booked into a queen 1-bedroom suite will have priority access to any upgrade
- Blackout date(s): September 4 to 8; October 9 to 11; November 25 to 29, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015 • Enjoy By December 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms