Sip and Savor at a Niagara-Area Vineyard & Inn
Riverbend Inn & Vineyard • Niagara-on-the-Lake, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium or Superior Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Daily In-Room Continental Breakfast for Two
- $50 Credit for Dinner at the On-Site Restaurant
- Riverbend Wine Tasting for Two with Cheese Plate, Plus a Departure Wine Gift
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This Georgian-style mansion surrounded by a vineyard feels far from the touristy frenzy of Niagara Falls.
The charming 19th-century town of Niagara-on-the-Lake offers an authentic, boutique experience in Southern Ontario. Thanks to a mild climate ideal for vinting, family-owned wineries punctuate the rural landscape in the surrounding countryside, while downtown plays host to a number of fine restaurants, well-preserved theaters, cute boutiques, and indulgent spas. Just a scenic 20-minute drive from Niagara Falls, this low-key town provides a welcome respite from the typical tourist attractions.
Sitting on 17 acres just outside of town, the Riverbend Inn & Vineyard—a stately white manor with Roman columns and classic English-green shutters—is a quintessential Niagara-on-the-Lake experience. Each of the 21 rooms comes complete with a fireplace, and premium rooms are appointed with one or two queen-size beds outfitted with plush linens and feather pillows. And because it used to be an art gallery, Riverbend features paintings and other work throughout the mansion.
Not only does this 1820 inn double as a vineyard—with an outdoor patio where guests can sip an afternoon chardonnay—it also features a restaurant with a patio that serves three meals a day. Visitors and locals alike pack the white-tablecloth dining room nightly for fresh, unpretentious cuisine prepared with vegetables and herbs from the inn's on-site gardens—a true farm-to-table experience.
Beautiful and charming estate, wonderful staff, AMAZING food—the perfect romantic getaway!-- LivingSocial Member
Absolutely wonderful! Elegant, nice touches. Compliments to the chef and staff.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily in-room continental breakfast for 2, $50 credit for dinner at the on-site restaurant, Riverbend wine tasting for 2 with cheese plate and a departure wine gift
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings