In the White Mountains Where the Sky Is Limitless
Roundhouse Resort • Pinetop, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Lodge Studio or Lodge One-Bedroom Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Four hours north of Phoenix and just minutes from Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, the resort features a pool and hot tub, comfortable rooms, a game room, and more.
Far from the cacti-dotted deserts of southern Arizona, the White Mountains in the state's northern region are known for their blushing sandstone cliffs, ponderosa pines, and abundance of year-round outdoor activities. Hiking and mountain biking trails are plentiful here: The White Mountain Trail System offers more than 200 miles of protected pathways and the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest encompass more than 2.76 million acres of protected land.
Nestled in the small town of Pinetop, about four hours from Phoenix, the Roundhouse Resort sits close to the expansive trails of the Apache-Sitgreaves. Drop your bags in your room—outfitted with TVs, a full-size refrigerator, a microwave, and original artwork—and then set out for the resort's heated indoor pool, Ping-Pong tables, or racquetball court. In the evening, dig into the prime rib or mesquite-broiled steak at Charlie Clark's Steakhouse.
• Find fun and games at the resort's rec center
• Hook the big one with premium area fishing
• Hit the links at Pinetop Lakes Golf and Country Club a mile away
• Horseback ride or hike the nearby White Mountain Trail System
• Marvel at Nature's handiwork in the Petrified Forest
"It is a great place to stay! There is so much to do—you never need to leave the resort. But if you do want to go out, there are lakes, hiking trails, and so much more to see and do. I am not ready to leave!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - May 22, 2014; must book by April 30, 2014
- Reservations required no more than 30 days in advance and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 6.5% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Pets are not allowed unless a service animal
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 10 a.m.
- $100 Security deposit on a credit card and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of check-in
- Blackout date(s): April 18-20, 2014; April 25 - May 1, 2014; May 10-11, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2014 • Enjoy By May 22, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings