Cozy Suites in St. Michaels Area
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging • Oxford, MD
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Suite, Beach-View, or Waterfront Room Including Deluxe, Check-In Any Day of the Week, Holidays Included ($329)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for One Guest ($159) or Two Guests ($179) in Any Suite, Beach-View, or Waterfront Room Including Deluxe, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays, Holidays Included
- Daily Breakfast Basket Delivered to Your Room
- Beverages, Snacks, and In-Room Wi-Fi
- 25% Off Additional Add-Ons, Including Late Checkout and Body and Bath Packages
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A short drive from Washington, DC, this Victorian B&B on the Chesapeake Bay offers the perfect respite—breakfast in bed, anyone?—from city living.
As sailboats glide in from the Chesapeake Bay, it's easy to see why the tree-lined maritime village of Oxford, Maryland, is considered a romantic retreat. "The serene and understated charm of Oxford has captured the attention of boaters for centuries," says Yachting magazine, which ranks Oxford in the top 50 waterfront towns in the world. "It's home to fine boatyards, flawlessly restored 18th- and 19th-century homes, and a few waitresses who will call you 'hon' after taking your order... There are enough hidden coves and creeks to keep you occupied for an endless number of boating seasons."
An 18-guest room Victorian mansion, Sandaway Waterfront Lodging is located along the Chesapeake Bay in this charming town just 90 minutes from Washington, DC. With accommodations featuring the Old World allure of clawfoot tubs, screened-in porches, chandeliers, and four-poster beds, this peninsula property also boasts a private sandy beach with magnificent foliage and a rich collection of wildlife—ospreys, foxes, mallard ducks, and bald eagles call the area home.
Nearby St. Michaels is bustling with an eclectic medley of historic buildings, restaurants, and boutique shops. Located in the heart of the Eastern Shore—where delicious seafood and fascinating history meet— the town is also home to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Those looking for a more intimate evening can opt to enjoy waterfront views from the private screened-in porch back at the B&B—the perfect setting to dream of your next visit.
"We had a wonderful time at Sandaway. The service was great and all was as promised. The water view was spectacular!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through January 20, 2015; two-night minimum length of stay required for Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays from December 1, 2014-January 20, 2015 and on December 25, 2014 or January 1, 2015
- Check-in any day of the week offer: valid on all weekdays, weekends, and holidays
- Valid for all Suites, Beach View, and Waterfront Rooms priced up to $299 per night
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes a daily breakfast basket delivered to your room, beverages, snacks, and in-room wifi, and 25% off additional add-ons (including late checkout and body and bath packages)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking at the property
- No pets allowed at the property
- No children allowed at the property
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 14-15, 2014
- Property's policies apply: www.sandaway.com/reservations.html
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 20, 2015 • Enjoy By January 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings