Victorian B&B on the Shores of Chesapeake Bay
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging • Oxford, MD
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tuckaway Cottage Suite, Junior Suite Water-View Loft, Waterfront Carriage Room, or a Carriage Town-View Suite with Kitchen, Sundays through Thursdays ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waterfront with Private Porch, a Water-View Suite with Private Porch, or a Beach-View Room with Private Porch, Sundays through Thursdays ($309)
- Daily Breakfast Basket Delivered to Room
- Beverages, Snacks, and In-Room Wi-Fi
- 25% Discount Toward Additional Add-Ons, Including Late Checkout and Body and Bath Packages
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Temperatures are rising—break out the nautical apparel and head to this B&B by the Bay for a springtime Escape.
Frequented by a steady stream of sailboats that glide in from the Chesapeake Bay, it's easy to see why the tree-lined maritime village of Oxford, Maryland, is considered a romantic retreat. "The serene and understated charm of Oxford has captured the attention of boaters for centuries," says Yachting magazine, which ranks Oxford in the top 50 waterfront towns of the world. "It's home to fine boatyards, flawlessly restored 18th- and 19th-century homes, and a few waitresses who will call you 'hon' after taking your order... There are enough hidden coves and creeks to keep you occupied for an endless number of boating seasons."
An 18-guest room Victorian mansion, Sandaway Waterfront Lodging is located along the Chesapeake Bay in this charming town just 90 minutes from Washington, DC. With accommodations featuring the Old World allure of clawfoot tubs, screened-in porches, chandeliers, and four-poster beds, the peninsula property also boasts a private sandy beach with magnificent foliage and a rich collection of wildlife—ospreys, foxes, mallard ducks, and bald eagles call the area home.
Nearby St. Michaels is bustling with an eclectic medley of historic buildings, restaurants, and boutique shops. Located in the heart of the Eastern Shore—where delicious seafood and fascinating history meet— the town is also home to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Those looking for a more intimate evening can opt to enjoy waterfront views from the private screened-in porch back at the B&B—the perfect setting to dream of your next visit.
"We had a wonderful time at Sandaway. The service was great and all was as promised. The water view was spectacular!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 29, 2014; must book by June 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes free in-room wifi, selection of beverages and snacks, daily light breakfast basket delivered to room, and 25% off of all add-ons at time of booking including late checkouts and luxury bath & body packages
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- No smoking at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- Children are not allowed
- Property's policies apply: www.sandaway.com/reservations.html
- Blackout date(s): May 4, May 5, May 25, July 2-3, August 31, and October 12, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 29, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 29, 2014 • Enjoy By October 29, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms