Victorian B&B on the Shores of the Chesapeake Bay
Sandaway Waterfront Lodging • Oxford, MD
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Tuckaway Cottage Suite, Junior Suite Water-View Loft, Waterfront Carriage Room, or Carriage Town-View Room with Kitchen; Sundays Through Thursdays ($249)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Waterfront Suite, Water-View Suite, or Beach-View Room with Private Porch; Sundays Through Thursdays ($309)
- Daily Light Breakfast Basket Delivered to Your Room
- Beverages, Snacks, and In-Room Wi-Fi for Every Guest
- 25% Discount on All Add-Ons When Booking
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A short drive from Washington, DC, this Victorian B&B on the Chesapeake Bay offers the perfect respite—breakfast in bed, anyone?—from city living.
As sailboats glide in from the Chesapeake Bay, it's easy to see why the tree-lined maritime village of Oxford, Maryland, is considered a romantic retreat. "The serene and understated charm of Oxford has captured the attention of boaters for centuries," says Yachting magazine, which ranks Oxford in the top 50 waterfront towns in the world. "It's home to fine boatyards, flawlessly restored 18th- and 19th-century homes, and a few waitresses who will call you 'hon' after taking your order... There are enough hidden coves and creeks to keep you occupied for an endless number of boating seasons."
An 18-guest room Victorian mansion, Sandaway Waterfront Lodging is located along the Chesapeake Bay in this charming town just 90 minutes from Washington, DC. With accommodations featuring the Old World allure of clawfoot tubs, screened-in porches, chandeliers, and four-poster beds, this peninsula property also boasts a private sandy beach with magnificent foliage and a rich collection of wildlife—ospreys, foxes, mallard ducks, and bald eagles call the area home.
Nearby St. Michaels is bustling with an eclectic medley of historic buildings, restaurants, and boutique shops. Located in the heart of the Eastern Shore—where delicious seafood and fascinating history meet— the town is also home to the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum. Those looking for a more intimate evening can opt to enjoy waterfront views from the private screened-in porch back at the B&B—the perfect setting for planning your next visit.
Unique bed and breakfast. Rooms furnished in comfortable, homey decor. There was even a pair of binoculars for bird spotting! Private porches and breakfast delivered to our door. Great location, great hosts!-- LivingSocial Member
The rooms are great! Beautiful waterfront views. The room we had had an enclosed porch. Oxford is a small town with nice people. Sandaway B&B is a great place to disconnect and relax.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through October 28, 2015
- Book by date: customer must contact merchant by July 29, 2015 to make booking
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily light breakfast basket delivered to your room; beverages, snacks, and in-room Wi-Fi for every guest
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are not allowed at the property
- Pets are not allowed
- No smoking at the property
- Blackout date(s): May 24, September 6, and October 11, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 4, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 28, 2015 • Enjoy By October 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms