Picture-Perfect in Sunny Santa Fe
Santa Fe Sage Inn • Santa Fe, NM
- A One- ($64) or Two-Night ($119) Stay for Two in a Traditional King or Double-Queen Room; October 19, 2014 through March 5, 2015
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Eight Nights
Southwestern flair easily accommodates both guests and their furry friends at this AAA Three Diamond Award-winning inn, which is park-adjacent and offers a free shuttle to downtown destinations.
Washed in the rich hues of terracotta, vermillion, and soft adobe pink, Santa Fe is practically picture-perfect—which is why it's been a haven and source of inspiration for visual artists like Georgia O'Keeffe and Eliot Porter. No wonder The Atlantic dubbed it one of the "most artistic cities in America." Meanwhile, Santa Fe's culinary scene is nothing to sneeze at, boasting not only excellent restaurants which make use of fresh seasonal ingredients from the popular farmers' market, but many food-focused events as well, from ArtFeast to Restaurant Week. Visitors will even find wine worth toasting to about 15 minutes north of town, at Estrella Del Norte Vineyard.
The two-story Santa Fe Sage Inn has earned its Three Diamond rating from AAA—as well as a nod from The New York Times—for its contemporary Southwestern aesthetic, reasonable rates, and prime location next to the Railyard Park dining and shopping district. Rooms feature the comfort of Sealy queen or king mattresses, while the hotel's pet-friendly policy and proximity to several parks make it easy to enjoy Santa Fe with four-legged family members, too. Start your day with the complimentary breakfast, take the hotel shuttle to explore downtown, and return to the seasonal on-site pool to relax after a day of discovery.
"Pet friendly, with a very nice park nearby to walk your dog!"-- LivingSocial Member
"I fell in love with this place! The staff was friendly and very helpful. The room was very charming, the free breakfast was delicious, and I was astounded at the free Wi-Fi, workout room, and the 24-hour laundry room. What else can you ask for?"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays October 19, 2014 - March 5, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Parking is available for $5 per night
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 27-29, 2014; December 19, 2014 - January 2, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 5, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2015 • Enjoy By March 5, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings