Sensory Splendor in Savannah
Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn • Savannah, GA
- Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Or, a two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($199)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
The oldest city in Georgia, Savannah is a sightseer's paradise: antebellum architecture, historic churches, and 22 verdant squares fill the city. Stroll down cobblestone streets lined with majestic oaks dripping in Spanish moss; meander in and out of upscale art galleries, museums, and boutiques; and marvel at the iconic riverboats that float down the sparkling coast. Continuously named one of the most beautiful places to visit by the likes of Conde Nast Traveler, the New York Times, and Southern Living, this enchanting city is truly the "Hostess of the South."
Step back in time at the Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn. Nestled in the heart of the Historic District, this 1850s Federalist row house perfectly captures the spirit of the Old South. Beautifully appointed rooms feature antique furnishings, original exposed brick, and ornate fireplaces. The Premium Rooms offer private bedrooms and spacious living rooms that can accommodate up to eight people, while the cozier Traditional Rooms are each decorated with signature touches like four-poster beds, exposed beams, and stunning views of the city. In the mornings, awake to the aroma of an included Southern homemade breakfast—think smoked applewood bacon, berry pancakes, and farm-fresh eggs—then spend the afternoon strolling in Forsyth Park before indulging in a complimentary afternoon tea in the parlor.
Best explored on foot, the city unfolds before you from the Inn. Start your tour with a walk down picturesque Gordon Row, then head to the historic Mercer House (built in 1868) before hitting up Mrs.Wilkes' Restaurant for lunch. The culinary capital of Georgia, Savannah's dining scene will sate even the choosiest of senses. Spend dinner digging into Southern staples like fried chicken, collard greens, and butter cakes at Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons. Or, take a scenic stroll off the beaten path to hang out with local Savannahians at the Crystal Beer Parlor. Enjoy craft beers over their legendary crab stew and hand-cut fries.
"Our stay at Savannah Bed & Breakfast was outstanding and exceeded all of my expectations. The Ivy Cottage was warm and welcoming, as was each staff member. Hearing the history of the establishment from the owner, Robert McAllister, was exciting."-- BedandBreakfast.com
"The staff was amazing and the lodging was very comfortable, clean, and in a wonderful location. I highly recommend it!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and August 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- All cancellations will incur a $25 cancellation fee, to receive a refund of your deposit, less the cancellation fee, we require at least 7 days notice prior to check-in. Cancellations made with less than 7 days notice will forfeit the entire deposit unless property is able to can re-sell the room; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Oglethorpe, Azalea and Jackson Suite may accommodate additional guests at a fee of $40 per person per night; subject to availability at booking
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 28-30, December 27-31, February 13-16, 2014, March1 - June 30, July 4-6
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2014 • Enjoy By August 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings