Riverfront Resort in Texas Hill Country
Schlitterbahn • New Braunfels, TX
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom SchlitterStein Loft ($139)
- or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom, Two-Bathroom SchlitterStein Loft ($249)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
A spring-fed stream the bluish-green color of oxidized copper, the Comal River may be known as the shortest river in the world, but on its banks rests the long-on-fun town of New Braunfels. Settled by German immigrants in the mid 1800s, it's an excellent jumping-off point for exploring Texas Hill Country.
The lofts at the Schlitterbahn resort overlook the river and offer the very latest in modern loft-style living: full kitchens with granite-top counters and stainless steel appliances, contemporary leather-upholstered furniture, sleek dining areas, two marble-clad bathrooms, and two spacious bedrooms.
In town, you'll find an interesting mix of Germany and Texas—Gruene Hall, for example, with its 1878 white clapboard facade, is the oldest continually operating dance hall in Texas, and a few old-country biergartens punctuate the townscape. Weather permitting, take a stroll by the river in Landa Park, a 51-acre green space featuring, in addition to plenty of benches and picnic tables, a miniature train for kids, jogging paths that wind through centuries-old oak trees, mini golf, and paddle boat rentals.
"The place was awesome. Those new lofts are really nice and the price was great too. We will be going back for sure."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - April 13, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are not allowed other than service animals
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 12 p.m.
- Must be 21 or over to book and check-in; all guests under 21 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 13, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 13, 2014 • Enjoy By April 13, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings