Serenity Farmhouse Inn & Resort - Wimberley, TX
Serenity Farmhouse Inn • Wimberley, TX
- 2-night stay for two in a select bungalow with hors d'oeuvre and two wine glasses with samples per stay
- Option 1: $269 for a stay valid for check-in Monday–Wednesday; not valid for Friday–Sunday stays (up to a $534 value)
- Option 2: $349 for stay valid for check-in Friday; not valid for Sunday–Thursday stays (up to a $694 value)
- Spa services
- Outdoor pool and hot tub
- Semiprivate decks
- LEED certified
- Outdoor barbecue grills
- In-room breakfast
- Pet-friendly (additional fee)
- Book by: 6/23/17; travel by: 8/25/17
Romantic Hideaway Close to Texas Hill Country Vineyards
With its inviting bungalows and Texas Wine Country setting, Serenity Farmhouse Inn & Resort is perfectly suited for a romantic getaway. Each secluded bungalow has a private deck where you can relax while keeping an eye out for deer roaming the grounds. With this deal, you'll get an hors d'oeuvre and two wine glasses with samples per stay.
- Bungalow specs: 399 square feet, vaulted ceilings, kitchen, and picture windows looking out onto Wine Country
- Made for romance: Bedrooms have ambient lighting and super-soft linens.
- Indulge in a couples massage infused with aromatic oils or any of the many spa services available on site.
- Wake up to an in-room breakfast featuring fresh fruit and eggs from local farms (Monday–Saturday). On Sundays, guests enjoy a special "Sleep In Sundays", which includes a gift certificate to a local restaurant in Wimberley, and a late check out of 1:00 p.m.
- Eat locally: Guests receive a gift certificate to one of the area restaurants with their stay.
- "Sleep in Sundays": As an added perk, guests staying through Sunday are allowed to check out at 1 p.m., as opposed to the normal 11 a.m.
- Available upgrades: For an extra fee, you can upgrade to a premium bungalow with a private hot tub.
Wimberley, Texas: Artisan Boutiques and Vineyards in Hill Country
Situated in Texas Hill Country between Austin and San Antonio, the village of Wimberley presents a picture of peaceful rusticity where Cypress Creek meets the Blanco River. The latter is a popular spot for kayaking and fishing. A number of farms, ranches, and wineries are scattered across the rolling hills that gave the region its name. The town's many art galleries and craft boutiques showcase the work of local artisans, and area growers ply their fresh wares at the farmers' markets.
A picturesque region of rolling hills and valleys covered in bluebonnets, Texas Hill Country has been compared to the landscape of Tuscany by the New York Times. Urbanites often escape here for the weekend to enjoy the slower pace and beat the heat—the region's slightly higher elevation means it's often less humid.
Lovely setting. Very tranquil getaway.-- LivingSocial Member
Beautiful location, wonderful people. Cabin was beautifully decorated and breakfast was wonderful! What's not to love?-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to August 25, 2017
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 23, 2017 to make booking
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in; must be age 21+ to consume alcohol
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- All cancellations subject to $25 fee; 31-day cancellation notice required or $40 fee applies
- $39 resort fee per stay, 6% tax, and 15% hotel fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property with an upgrade to a suite
- Check-in: 4 to 6:30 p.m. (Monday to Wednesday) or 4 to 7:30 p.m. (Friday) / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 23, 2017 • Enjoy By June 23, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings