A Family-Friendly Indoor Water Park Experience
Six Flags Great Escape Lodge and Indoor Water Park • Queensbury, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Queen Suite, Sundays Through Thursdays from April 12 to June 8 ($199), or Fridays from April 17 to May 8 ($239)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Queen Suite with Access for Six to Great Escape Theme Park the Following Day, Sundays Through Thursdays from June 9 to 30 ($329)
- Indoor Water Park Passes for Each Guest
- Breakfast for Each Guest at Johnny Rockets
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Offering an "awesome time for the whole family" according to LivingSocial members, this family resort combines comfortable lodging and a gigantic indoor water park—perfect for year-round fun for everyone.
Dubbed the Queen of American Lakes, the scenic village of Lake George, New York, has always been about the water. Named for one of America's most beautiful lakes situated at the base of the majestic Adirondack Mountains, this historic town has been attracting visitors to its shores for summer swimming and sport for centuries. But with this Escape, fun in the sun isn't the only thing that'll make a big splash during your family vacation. Always a balmy 82 degrees, Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park lets visitors dive into a wet-and-wild wonderland, no matter what the weather's like outside.
Nestled amid the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains and Lake George, Six Flags Great Escape Lodge & Indoor Water Park is a 200-room family resort featuring an unbelievable 38,000-square-foot indoor water park, with nine thrilling white-water attractions. Arrive in boater style at the rustically charming Adirondack-inspired lobby; then, float on pure luxury to your spacious suite designed to fit the whole family. Each plush pad offers cozy sitting areas, full-size sleeper sofas, and plenty of room for watching movies or playing games. While parents indulge in the amenities, kids can check out exciting activities in the Kids Klub area, play in the Star Light arcade, and enjoy special meet-and-greets with the lodge's Timbertown characters. Plus, entertainment like the Adventure Trek interactive gaming system takes players throughout the lodge on a series of missions, unraveling mysteries for endless fun.
Smack dab in the middle of the water park lies Tall Timbers Treehouse, with more than 160 interactive water features, a trio of twisting body slides, and plenty of water-operated swivel water rifles, hydro-blasters, arch jets, and steering wheels that will let your kids' imaginations run wild. There'll be plenty of splashes and squeals as you and the family ride on inner tubes through the curves and tunnels that wind through the 38,000-square-foot park. Navigate the thrills of white-water rafting down the Lazy River, or catch a wave and do some surfing at Boogie Bear Surf. And parents can take a "vacation from their vacation" with a visit to the Tranquility Spa—all while the kids grab a snack or a shake at Johnny Rockets malt shop for a sweet finish to this even-sweeter Escape.
Wonderful place for families! The rooms are large with very comfortable beds! The water park is also clean and family friendly, not to mention a lot of fun for all ages. Highly recommend.-- LivingSocial Member
The water park was awesome! The room was perfect for the four of us, and we loved not having to leave the lodge for anything! It was a great mini vacay!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for each guest at Johnny Rockets and indoor water park passes for each guest
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Children are welcome at the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 4 to 6, 11 to 13, 17, 24, 27 to 28; June 4, 14 to 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings