Fairytale Setting at a Green Lake Retreat and Restaurant
Spicer Castle Inn & Restaurant • Spicer, MN
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Amy, Ruth, Russel, or Frances Room ($63) or in the Carriage House, Garden House, or Honey House Room ($74), Sundays to Thursdays
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Amy, Ruth, Russel, or Frances Room ($99) or in the Carriage House, Garden House, or Honey House Room ($121) with a $25 Credit Toward Dinner or a Murder Mystery Dinner at Green Lake Restaurant, Fridays and Saturdays
- Two Desserts with Purchase of Two Entrées at Green Lake Restaurant
- Complimentary Daily Breakfast, Afternoon Tea, and Wi-Fi
- Valid from Now to May 31, 2016
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Two Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Float through a fairy-tale setting at this romantic inn set on lovely Green Lake, which is about a two-hour drive from the Twin Cities.
It's a little town—home to around 1,180 people—but Spicer, Minnesota, draws visitors from all around the Midwest to visit its dozens of nearby lakes, largest of which is the popular fishing spot, Green Lake. The on-site lagoon offers myriad opportunities for exploration via canoe, paddle boat, or fishing boat. Though less than two hours from the Twin Cities, Spicer has a small-town personality all its own, evident in its one-of-a-kind antique shops and local restaurants.
A beautiful inn listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Spicer Castle Inn & Restaurant sits on the wooded shores of Minnesota's Green Lake, about 90 miles from the Twin Cities. The Amy, Ruth, Russel, and Frances rooms are located within the main inn, and feature antique claw-foot tubs and showers, while the Carriage House, Garden House, and Honey House rooms come equipped with double whirlpool tubs and showers along with gas fireplaces, a microwave, refrigerator, and coffeemaker, adding to the convenience of your stay. All guest rooms feature queen-size beds (except for the Frances, which has a king or two twin beds at your request).
The inviting on-site restaurant offers patio seating overlooking Green Lake, serving up a delicious daily breakfast and dinner fare like the house favorite: elk sirloin steak with sautéed mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers, served in a Madeira wine sauce or walleye with walnut mushroom sauce and toasted walnuts, served with a wild rice mélange. For dessert, try the pumpkin cheesecake with caramel bourbon sauce and whipped cream or rum cake with candied pecans, caramel sauce, and whipped cream.
Play. Murder Mystery Dinners at Spicer Castle
Sip. Glacial Ridge Winery
Golf. Little Crow Country Club
Hike. Sibley State Park
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Winter dinner hours at Green Lake Restaurant are Tuesdays through Saturdays from 4 to 8 p.m.
Lovely patio overlooking the lake, and beautiful grounds. The food was also great.-- LivingSocial Member
The rooms are small, but cozy. The staff is super friendly and the breakfast is awesome. Plus, you can't beat the view of being right on Green Lake!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to May 31, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 desserts with purchase of 2 entrees at Green Lake Restaurant; complimentary daily breakfast, afternoon tea, and wi-fi
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 6, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2016 • Enjoy By May 31, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings