Uncover Charm & Delight in a Mansfield Cottage
Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages • Mansfield, OH
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Mondays through Thursdays ($89)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Mondays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Whisk away your sweetie to this secluded cottage in a Mansfield wood for a whimsical retreat from the real world.
A picture-perfect slice of Americana. Mansfield, Ohio, is so full of iconic charm, it's actually been the setting for a number of major motion pictures, including a handful of cult classics.
Take a trip down Main Street, USA. The idyllic, tree-lined Main Street and quaint Historic Carousel District—with its boutique shops, curated galleries, and old-fashioned carousel—evoke the nostalgic, carefree days of yore.
A pace and pastime for everyone. The town isn't all front porches and daisies—it also boasts an active community with interests ranging from stock car racing and zip-lining to BMX biking and snow skiing.
Situated atop a majestic wooded hill overlooking Ohio's Allegheny Plateau, the rustic appeal and Victorian elegance of the Spruce Hill Inn & Cottages in Mansfield unfold like the opening of a real-life fairy tale—with everything from a cottage to a duck pond wrapped up in a secluded, pet-friendly hideaway in the Ohio woods. Queen-size beds, whirlpool spas, skylight windows, scenic decks or bay windows, private grills, and kitchenettes stocked with kitchenware leave you wishing for little else—especially with a dream date by your side.
We enjoyed our bay window cottage room with Jacuzzi tub and electric fireplace under a trellis with white lights and flowers. The scenery is beautiful... A very unique experience I will always remember and would love to go back to!-- LivingSocial Member
My husband and I went for our one-year anniversary. From beginning to end, our stay was absolutely lovely... Outside of the cottage, the property is just gorgeous. We loved sitting out by the pond in the evening, surrounded by beautiful pine trees.-- TravBuddy.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to December 10, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes late 1 p.m. checkout
- 13% taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, upgrades and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): June 26 to 27; July 1 to 4, 10 to 11, 31; August 1, 14 to 15; October 17 to 18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 10, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 6, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 10, 2015 • Enjoy By December 10, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings