Family Fun at a Table Rock Lake Condo
Still Waters Resort • Branson, MO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Eight People in a Two-Bedroom Condo, Sundays through Thursdays ($169) or Fridays and Saturdays ($219)
- $50 Credit Toward Ski Boat, Jet Ski, or Pontoon Boat Rentals at the Marina
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
Speedboating and swimming at a Table Rock Lake condo—who said family fun has to start in the summer?
Like the crisp Ozark mountain air that sweeps across it, Table Rock Lake in Branson, Missouri, is as clean, clear, and refreshing as it gets. Its blue-green shores beckon water sports enthusiasts for top-notch bass and trout fishing and boating, and a proximity to the neighboring mountains provides the ideal spot for wildlife watching. In downtown Branson and nearby Silver Dollar City, shopping meccas, family-friendly entertainment, and a vibrant nightlife await.
The recently remodeled one- and two-bedroom suites at Still Waters Resort offer a boatload of amenities, from fireplaces, full kitchenettes, and washer and dryer facilities to 32-inch TVs with DVD player and complimentary wireless Internet access. Your suite's private balcony overlooks the Island Oasis pool and the Zoom the Flume water slide, bobbing boats at the full-service marina, or Table Rock Lake. Though some activities and amenities are seasonal, every time of year offers its own charm, from the rare snowfall blanketing the deep valleys to the burst of green life that awakens each spring.
It was wonderful! It was two days of relaxing—quite fun. Loved the free kayaks and paddle boats, but also the fact that there were jet skis and boats available to rent. It is a beautiful area, and I would love to go back!-- LivingSocial Member
It was so nice, very spacious, and what a view... We loved the fact that our room had a kitchen, there were grills available, the master room had a jet tub, and there was a balcony with a table for dining. Perfect resort for large families!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through May 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $50 credit towards a ski boat, jet ski, or pontoon boat rentals at the Marina
- Credit is valid for a 4-hour or more ski boat or pontoon boat rental or a 2-hour or more jet ski rental
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 people (1-bedroom rentals) or up to 8 guests (2-bedroom rentals)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture or a $25 fee
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Must be 21 or over to check-in
- Blackout date(s): May 22-24
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 28, 2015 • Enjoy By May 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms