Toast to Georgia Wine Country at This Lodge
Sylvan Valley Lodge and Winery • Sautee-Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239) from Now to June 10, 2016
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two with a Cheese Plate and One Glass of Wine per Person at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Georgia Wine Country beckons from this lodge on the Unicoi Wine Trail, where tastings can introduce you to several local wines.
Providing fertile ground for vinifera grapes, the Appalachian foothills of North Georgia host a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South along the newly formed Unicoi Wine Trail—the soul of North Georgia wine country. From the growing number of tasting rooms to the picturesque beauty of the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys, wine enthusiasts will find many spots to champion.
A handful of tasting rooms and acclaimed restaurants dot the tree-lined Unicoi Wine Trail where Sylvan Valley Lodge and Winery lies, conveniently situated in the center of it all. A relaxing retreat in Sautee—just 90 minutes north of Atlanta—this Escape is on a four-acre property that boasts landscaped gardens and mountain views outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations with king-size beds and complimentary Wi-Fi within. Open the windows in your room to a refreshing breeze before heading to the on-site wine bar for a taste of Sylvan Valley's own Frolicking Faerie wines. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs cooked to order, hot entrées, locally roasted coffee, and fresh-squeezed orange juice—all served hot and fresh to your table.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard pressed to find an area with more to do: Hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village and the Village of Sautee; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries, like Yonah Mountain Vineyards and The Cottage Vineyards & Winery. The lodge's Knot Wine Bar and the Unicoi Wine Trail provide a chance to sample local Georgia wines that'll become some of your favorites in no time.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Blackout dates: November 27-28; December 25-26; December 30, 2015-January 1, 2016; February 12-13; May 27-29, 2016
Sylvan Valley Lodge is a exceptionally nice B&B. [...] It's perfect for visiting numerous wineries in the immediate area.-- LivingSocial Member
Great location for wine trail. Large rooms, good hearty breakfast. Wonderful decks and patio areas.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 10, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and wine tasting for 2 with a cheese plate and 1 glass of wine per person at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout date(s): November 27 to 28; December 25 to 26, 30, 2015 to January 1, 2016; February 12 to 13; May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • Enjoy By June 10, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings