Toast to Georgia Wine Country at This Lodge
Sylvan Valley Lodge • Nacoochee, GA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard King Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($199) or Fridays and Saturdays ($239)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Wine Tasting for Two with a Glass of Wine per Person at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Georgia Wine Country beckons from this lodge on the Unicoi Wine Trail, where tastings can introduce you to several local wines.
Providing fertile ground for vinifera grapes, the Appalachian foothills of North Georgia host a burgeoning wine region with boutique vineyards and some of the finest wines in the South along the newly formed Unicoi Wine Trail—the soul of North Georgia wine country. From the growing number of tasting rooms to the picturesque beauty of the Sautee and Nacoochee Valleys, wine enthusiasts will find many spots to champion.
A handful of tasting rooms and acclaimed restaurants dot the tree-lined Unicoi Wine Trail where Sylvan Valley Lodge lies, conveniently situated in the center of it all. A relaxing retreat in Sautee—just 90 minutes north of Atlanta—this Escape is on a four-acre property that boasts landscaped gardens and mountain views outside, not to mention comfortable accommodations with king-size beds and complimentary Wi-Fi. Open the windows in your standard room to a refreshing breeze before heading to the on-site wine bar for a taste of Sylvan Valley's own Frolicking Faerie wines. In the mornings, you'll wake to a breakfast with options like cage-free eggs cooked to order, hot entrées, locally roasted coffee, and fresh-squeezed orange juice—all served hot and fresh to your table.
Varietals are the spice of life in North Georgia, and you'd be hard-pressed to find an area with more to do: Hike along the Chattahoochee River; wander around Nacoochee Village and the Village of Sautee; or visit more than a dozen nearby wineries, like Yonah Mountain Vineyards and The Cottage Vineyards & Winery. The Knot Wine Bar of Sylvan Valley Lodge and the Unicoi Wine Trail provide a chance to sample local Georgia wines that'll become some of your favorites in no time.
• 15% taxes are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout date range from September 4-7, 2015
Sylvan Valley lodge is a exceptionally nice B&B... It's perfect for visiting numerous wineries in the immediate area.-- LivingSocial Member
Great location for wine trail. Large rooms, good hearty breakfast. Wonderful decks and patio areas.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 24, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 and wine tasting for 2 with a glass of wine per person at The Knot Wine Bar at Sylvan Valley Lodge
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: September 4 to 7, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 24, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 24, 2015 • Enjoy By September 24, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings