A Cozy Cottage on Tahoe's Western Shore
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages • Tahoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Mondays through Thursdays, from February 23 to May 21 ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Fridays through Sundays, from April 1 to May 21 ($199)
- Daily Family-Style Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Refreshment Hour
- Choice of Waived Pet Fee or Welcome Basket with Red or White Wine and Snacks
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
On Lake Tahoe's mellow western shore, these pet-friendly mountain cottages offer guests a sumptuous family-style breakfast each day, afternoon wine and cheese, and more.
High up in the Sierras, Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. Crystal-clear water and mountain views in every direction have made Tahoe one of the West Coast's year-round destinations, equally suitable for boating in the summer and for skiing in the winter. Farm-to-table restaurants and historic sites dating back to the Gold Rush round out the Tahoe picture—one you'll have to see to believe.
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages, set on the decidedly low-key western shore of the lake, is somewhat of a Tahoe heirloom, having been around since 1920. But make no mistake, this charming inn wasn't voted KCRA's Best Bed and Breakfast winner for nothing. Each cottage comes complete with a queen bed, a fireplace, a private entrance, and a private bathroom. In the morning, wake up to a gourmet family-style breakfast in the common room, which boasts stellar views of the lake and mountains.
As a winner of the Golden Bone Award for exceptional service from The Dog Lover's Companion to California, the inn extends its invitation to your pup as well. If you don't plan on bringing along a canine companion, you'll get your choice of a bottle of red or white wine.
Friendly staff, wonderful accommodations, fantastic views. A true gem. Rooms are clean and quaint. Everything was just perfect!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily family-style breakfast for 2, choice of waived pet fee or welcome basket with red or white wine and snacks, and afternoon refreshments
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added at the time of booking based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- $15 per night tax for cottages and $18 per night tax for suites not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pets are allowed for additional fee; pet must be approved and booked in advance
- Upgrades to a king, stand-alone or suite available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2015 • Enjoy By May 22, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings