A Cozy Cottage on Tahoe's Western Shore
Tahoma Meadows Cottages • Tahoma, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Mondays to Thursdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Cottage, Fridays to Sundays ($199)
- Gourmet Family-Style Breakfast Each Day
- Choice of Waived Pet Fee or Welcome Basket
- Valid for Stays from now until June 9, 2016 (Blackout Dates Apply)
- Combine Up to Two Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
On Lake Tahoe's mellow western shore, these pet-friendly mountain cottages offer guests a sumptuous family-style breakfast each day, afternoon wine and cheese, and more.
High up in the Sierras, Lake Tahoe is the largest alpine lake in North America. Crystal-clear water and mountain views in every direction have made Tahoe one of the West Coast's year-round destinations, equally suitable for boating in the summer and skiing in the winter. Farm-to-table restaurants and historic sites dating back to the Gold Rush round out the Tahoe picture—one you'll have to see to believe.
Tahoma Meadows Bed & Breakfast Cottages, set on the decidedly low-key western shore of the lake, is somewhat of a Tahoe heirloom, having been around since 1920. Each cottage comes complete with a queen bed, a fireplace, a private entrance, and a private bathroom. In the morning, wake up to a gourmet family-style breakfast in the common room, which boasts stellar views of the lake and mountains.
With this deal, you can bring along Fido for a waived fee. No pet? Instead, you'll receive a complimentary welcome basket, which includes red or white wine, snacks, and afternoon refreshments.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Office hours are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
• Plan around the blackout dates: May 27 to 29, 2016
Very dog-friendly. We enjoyed our stay, cabins are very cozy. Host and hostess were super friendly and made us feel right at home.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to June 9, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes gourmet family-style breakfast each day; and choice of waived pet fee or welcome basket
- $15/night cottages' tax and $18/night suites' tax and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $25 per person
- Pets are allowed for additional fee per pet/night if approved and booked in advance
- Upgrades to a king, stand alone, or suite available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 27 to 29, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 9, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 9, 2016 • Enjoy By June 9, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings