Home Away from Home on Lake Texoma
Tanglewood Resort & Conference Center • Pottsboro, TX
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King or Deluxe Double-Queen Room
- Breakfast for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Just a stone's throw from Dallas, kick back at this sprawling lakeside resort and find your bliss on the greens, at the spa, or poolside.
The country's 12th largest inland lake, straddling the Texas-Oklahoma border, is surrounded by the scenic rolling hills of state parks and wildlife refuges. This is Texomaland, a place of both rugged beauty and pristine landscaping, where golf is the day's only chore, wine is the new water, and endless fun abounds on Lake Texoma, the centerpiece of the region. This is Dallas's best-kept vacation secret.
Nestled in a quiet cove on the Texas side of Lake Texoma, the Tanglewood Resort & Conference Center boasts all the best of the region in one location. Hit the Arnold Palmer-designed 18-hole championship golf course, unwind at the spa, lounge by one of three pools, drop a line in the lake, dig into a Chicago-style meal and catch the game at the pizzeria, or reserve a table for a romantic meal at the upscale restaurant. Each spacious room is appointed with a king- or two queen-size beds, a flat-screen TV, and more.
Play. Tanglewood Golf Course
Relax. Tranquility Spa & Salon
Dine. Barnacles Sports Bar and Pizzeria and The Commodore Room
• 6% tax and 10% resort fee are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Ask about upgraded rooms if you're planning on bringing the pup along
• Rollaways are available for an extra $20 per night
It was absolutely beautiful! We had so much fun and can't wait to go back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to September 30, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes breakfast for 2
- 6% sales tax and 10% resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guest
- Pets are allowed in upgraded rooms; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation Rollaways available for an additional $20/night
- Check-in: 4 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2015 • Enjoy By September 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms