A Stylish Affair on the Atlantic City Boardwalk
The Chelsea • Atlantic City, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two Guests in an Avenue Annex King Room or for Four Guests in an Annex Oasis Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with Upgrade to a Luxe Room Upon Availability ($79)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Guests in an Avenue Annex King Room or for Four Guests in an Annex Oasis Queen Room Fridays ($79) or Saturdays ($169)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two Guests in a Luxe Water King Room or for Up to Four Guests in a Bay View Two Queen Room, Fridays ($99) or Saturdays ($199)
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Three Nights
Atlantic City has built on the pulse-boosting, carnivalesque atmosphere that has allowed it to continue to stake its claim as America's Playground since 1880. Sparking in the ocean sun, the Boardwalk's slew of casinos, spas, and nightclubs lets visitors know that this New Jersey playground isn't East Vegas—it's First Vegas. Not just a table-gamer's paradise, Atlantic City will put anyone with a fondness for Ferris wheels, sandy shores, and high-end live entertainment on a lucky streak.
The first non-gaming hotel to hit the Boardwalk in more than four decades, The Chelsea—a boutique 20-story hotel featuring two restaurants and a few bars—sparkles with signature style, namely the old-school glamour of America's original resort town. The Luxe tower houses posh rooms appointed with one king or two queen beds, sleek and modern décor, and partial views of the Bay. Rooms in The Annex, meanwhile, offer one king or two queen beds as well as retro-cool balconies and bathrooms.
Sit down to a delicious breakfast or lunch at Teplitzky's, the hotel's classic diner, and grab a cup of coffee or an early-morning plate of stuffed challah French toast. Later, head next door to the casino at the Tropicana before indulging in a sumptuous dinner at Dining on the Fifth. And before your stay is over, be sure to head for the 10,000-square-foot Sea Spa to soak in the Jacuzzis, unwind in the steam room, or bask in the sauna.
"This boutique hotel has a convincingly swank vibe that could double as a set location for the TV hit Mad Men. The entire fifth floor, with its indoor/outdoor lounges and billiards room, is lively day and night."-- Read Fodor's Review of The Chelsea
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Combine vouchers to stay ip to three nights
- Only valid for stays between now and March 31, 2014; must book by February 28, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- For policies and rates regarding extra persons in the room please inquire with merchant directly
- Complimentary room upgrade to a Luxe category on Annex stays Sunday through Thursday; subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All on-property charges must be on room folio
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 15-16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 9, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2014 • Enjoy By March 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings