Relaxation and Romance at This San Marcos Inn
Crystal River Inn • San Marcos, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen or King Room, Sundays through Thursdays
- Fruit and Cheese Tray on Arrival
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
A romantic ambience and a beautiful Victorian exterior are just a few of the many charms at this family-owned inn.
San Marcos—about halfway between Austin and San Antonio—combines the best of Texas in one small city. In the fall, winter, and spring, San Marcos is alive with more than 34,000 college students who attend Texas State University, while the massive Tanger and Premium outlet malls—featuring more than 300 upscale retailers—draw shoppers from around the nation. In the summer, it's bustling with tourists and families who've taken to the river to float or fish. And they wouldn't be the first: Archeological discoveries suggest that the riverside has been inhabited by humans for more than 10,000 years.
Just 30 minutes south of Austin, yet worlds away from the bright lights of the city, Crystal River Inn offers guests the perfect mix of solitude and Texas hospitality. Built in 1883, the 12-room inn is surrounded by rose gardens, fountains, and generations-old pecan trees. Inside the Victorian property, you'll find a number of distinct touches, from in-room fireplaces and canopy beds to deep soaker tubs and a sumptuous breakfast—which might include bananas Foster crêpes or eggs Benedict.
They have B&B service down to an art. The food was different and delicious. I will be referring friends and family here, and Crystal River Inn will have my business for years to come!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 4, 2016
- Phone reservations required and subject to availability
- Weekday stays may be booked up to 3 months in advance; weekend stays are occasionally available and may be booked no more than 2 days in advance of arrival
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes fruit and cheese tray on arrival
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, room upgrades, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / checkout: 12 p.m.
- Credit card information is required at time of booking; must be 21 or over with valid ID to check-in
- Blackout date(s): March 10 to 12, 15 to 19; May 13 to 15, 24, 31; June 1 to 4, 7 to 10, 14 to 18, 21 to 24; July 2, 5, 12 to 14, 19 to 22; August 6 to 7; September 6; October 11; December 10, 27 to 31, 2015; January 17; February 14, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 4, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 1, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 4, 2016 • Enjoy By March 4, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings