Romance Reigns in the Serene White Mountains
The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant • Albany, NH
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Traditional Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($209) or Fridays and Saturdays ($259)
- Daily Full Country Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Champagne or $20 Credit Toward Dinner Package for Two
- Snowshoe Rentals for Two
- Assorted Chocolates In-Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Chocolates and champagne in a 150-year-old converted farmhouse with picture-perfect mountain views—get ready for a few days of true pampering.
The White Mountains of New Hampshire—home of the tallest, most dramatic peaks in New England—inspired hundreds of painters and poets in the mid-19th century. Even today, nearly a decade after the collapse of the iconic Old Man of the Mountain, this dynamic range hasn't lost a lick of its allure. The sun setting through the region's iconic birch trees makes for an ethereal scene, and endless miles of wilderness appeal to that quintessential American value of rugged individualism. Hikers, mountaineers, and wildlife-seekers will find a haven in these rocky hills, but the small towns dotting the valleys offer country-style comforts in the form of homegrown artisan shops, restaurants, and coffeehouses.
The Darby Field Inn & Restaurant has been harboring travelers for more than 150 years from its location abutting the southeastern edge of White Mountain National Forest, just six miles from North Conway. Traditional rooms are inviting spaces for peace and relaxation on the third floor of the blue-clapboard mansion, where no TVs can disturb the peace of your queen bed, air-conditioning, private bath with tub and shower, and awe-inspiring mountain views.
Start your day with a hearty country breakfast before strapping on some snowshoes and seeing where an adventurous spirit takes you. After a day in the wild, you can pamper sore muscles with a hot stone massage from the on-site spa, then stop by The Darby Field Restaurant for dinner. As the last light fades over the White Mountains, pop a bottle of champagne and toast to the cozy view.
It was wonderful! Beautiful and clean room and grounds, so relaxing; great country breakfast; so close to beautiful majestic hikes and to outlet shopping. This is a really good deal, can't wait to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"The Inn was very charming, with a beautiful dining area and tavern, fireplace, and cozy décor. We had a wonderful time! Beautiful trails for snowshoeing near ski resorts. The food was really delicious, too! We would go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full country breakfast for 2, 1 bottle of champagne or $20 credit toward dinner package for 2 (original package costs $80 per couple), snowshoe rentals for 2, and assorted chocolates in-room
- Voucher does not include 9% or 20% gratuity on dinner package for 2; charged on full amount
- Dinner is available by reservation Thursday-Monday nights; dinner is not available at the Inn on Tuesday-Wednesday
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property at check-out
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s) for ski voucher: December 25, 2014-January 4, 2015; January 17-19, 2015; February 13-14, 2015
- Blackout date(s) for hotel: December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015; February 13-14, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings