Relax at a Romantic B&B in the Great Smoky Mountains
The Foxtrot Bed & Breakfast • Gatlinburg, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe King ($229) or a Suite ($269)
- Daily Full Breakfast for Two
Perfect for a romantic getaway, this Gatlinburg bed and breakfast invites guests to see the beauty of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
Gatlinburg may play host to Ripley's Believe It or Not!—a curious attraction of great interest, to be sure—but the truly hard-to-fathom feature of this Eastern Tennessee destination is nature itself. Here, the elements reign, from the summit of Clingman's Dome to the old-growth forest that covers nearly a quarter of Great Smoky Mountains National Park. There's a good reason it's America's most visited park. But as gorgeous as the surrounding wilderness may be, the scene in town is just as vibrant, with streets lined with art galleries, stylish boutiques, and music-filled bars and restaurants.
Settle into The Foxtrot Bed & Breakfast, home to one of the best views—of Mount Leconte and the Great Smokies—in Gatlinburg. The cedar-and-stone exterior of this charming inn is reminiscent of a chalet in the Alps, while the interior is equally warm and welcoming. Admire the expanse of woods outside your window before tucking yourself in to a cozy king bed to enjoy free Wi-Fi and movies. In the morning, fill up on a decadent three-course breakfast—which might include fresh fruit, crème brûlée French toast, and white chocolate bread pudding—then head out to explore the local environs. At the end of the day, ask about a variety of spa treatments offered on-site, or simply curl up by the fire with a mug of hot chocolate for a romantic and relaxing evening.
"Beautiful experience. Outstanding."-- LivingSocial Member
"Absolutely fantastic stay! Shirley is the best host/chef of any B&B I've ever been to! Beautiful views and an ambiance of total relaxation."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily full breakfast for 2
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes (12.75%)/resort fee ($20) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information is required to make reservation
- Blackout date(s): December 23, 2014-January 4, 2015; January 16-19, 2015; February 13-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings