A Toast to the Coast on Tillamook Bay
The Garibaldi House Inn & Suites • Garibaldi, OR
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Two-Queen Room with European-Style Linen Package
- Daily Hot Buffet Breakfast for Two
- Blue Heron Wine Tasting and Souvenir Glasses
- Fresh Flowers and Chocolates Upon Arrival
- 10% Off Lunch/Dinner for Two (See Fine Print)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Wedged between lush coastal mountains and the vast Tillamook Bay, the town of Garibaldi is classic Oregon: laid-back, outdoorsy, and serious about food and drink. Though only 900 people claim permanent residence here—many of whom get by on the town's long-standing tradition as a fishing village—many more make their way from Portland, just 80 miles east, to enjoy the slow pace of life, the natural beauty of the region, and some of the best seafood, cheese, and wine anywhere on the Oregon Coast.
You'll be greeted at The Garibaldi House Inn & Suites—a boutique 50-room hotel—with fresh flowers and chocolate. Other amenities include mini-refrigerators, microwaves, complimentary Wi-Fi, and cable TV. The inn also features a heated indoor pool and whirlpool, and with each afternoon comes complimentary snacks, usually between 3 and 9 p.m. In the morning, follow your nose to the hot buffet breakfast downstairs, which includes eggs, sausage, waffles, biscuits and gravy, fresh fruit, muffins, and more.
Then head out to Tillamook Bay for fishing, kayaking, or crabbing. Hit the sandy shore of Rockaway Beach and hike the 2.4-mile trail up to Cape Lookout, or drive the Three Capes Loop—a 35-mile coastal byway between Tillamook and Pacific City that links three state parks.
Afterward, a wine tasting awaits at Blue Heron French Cheese Company, just nine miles south of the inn. Drop anchor and sip from your included souvenir glasses during an included wine tasting for two, while learning about the characteristics of the regional wine selections. In addition to a wide variety of Northwest wines, guests can pick up French-style cheeses and a selection of jams as well as other gourmet goodies.
"Our experience was great! Everyone went out of their way to be helpful. And the breakfast was excellent!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - June 19, 2014; must book by May 1, 2014
- Reservations required at least 72 hours in advance and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes European-style linen package, daily hot buffet breakfast for two, Blue Heron wine tasting and souvenir glasses, fresh flowers and chocolates upon arrival, and 10% off lunch or dinner for two at Pacific Restaurant, Kokos Restaurant, the Fish Peddler and Kelly's Place, and lunch at Irish Moorings Cafe and Parkside Coffee House Cafe (excludes alcohol)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person (no charge for children under the age of 2)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 9% taxes (11% after January 1, 2014) not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Extend your stay for $89 per night directly with hotel
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014 • Enjoy By June 19, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings