The Grand Victorian at Spring Lake
Grand Victorian Hotel • Spring Lake, NJ
- 1-night stay for two in room 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, or 16, valid for check-in Sunday–Thursday; not valid for Friday or Saturday stays
- Option 1: $98 to travel 4/18/17–6/29/17 (up to a $179 value)
- Option 2: $98 to travel 9/10/17–10/26/17 (up to a $179 value)
- Free WiFi
- Full breakfast (in-season only)
- Restaurant (re-opening summer 2017)
- Book by: 6/16/17; Travel: 4/18/17–6/29/17 or 9/10/17–10/26/17, depending on option purchased.
Hotel at a Glance: The Grand Victorian at Spring Lake
Guests of this stately Victorian mansion can easily access Spring Lake's quaint shops and seashore. The beach is just across the street, and the hotel loans out beach towels and badges free of charge. Guests can also wander to the nearby boardwalk to enjoy an elevated view of the lapping waves. At the end of the day, visitors can return to their cozy room, yet still feel like they're relaxing on the beach, thanks to decorations that include seashells and paintings of the water.
- In-room amenities include cable TV, coffee and tea, and paraben-free Earth Tempo toiletries.
- Share vacation photos on social media after hopping on to the hotel's free WiFi network.
- Stay entertained with countless programming options on your room's Smart TV.
Spring Lake, New Jersey: Coastal Resort Town with Gilded Age Beginnings
The stately Georgian mansions that mark the streets of this seaside village were built to house exhibits for the Philadelphia Centennial Exposition of 1876. Once the fair closed, wealthy New Yorkers and Philadelphians transported the mansions 75 miles east to open plots of farmland around Spring Lake, and a town was born. Thanks to its affluent underpinnings, Spring Lake became a coastal resort town for wealthy families of the Gilded Age, on par with Bar Harbor, Maine, and Newport, Rhode Island. Today, the town still draws visitors to its 2-mile stretch of sandy beachfront and a wooden boardwalk that remains untouched by tourist shops and glowing neon signs.
You can get a glimpse of mid-19th-century life at the Historic Village at Allaire, open Memorial Day through mid-December. The village encompasses a working blacksmith shop, a bakery, and a carpentry shop, as well as a general store stocked with goods handmade by the Allaire's artisans.
Old World charm!-- LivingSocial Member
Cute boutique hotel. Great service. Prime beach location.-- LivingSocial Member
The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. We had a great time!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from April 18 to June 29, 2017 or September 10 to October 26, 2017, depending on option purchased
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by June 16, 2017 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pets are not allowed inside the property
- No smoking at the property
- Check-in: 2 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation or at check-in for an additional cost
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 26 to 30, 2017
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 16, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 24, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 16, 2017 • Enjoy By June 16, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $81 savings
- 45% savings