Victorian Grace on the Spring Lake Boardwalk
Grand Victorian • Spring Lake, NJ
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Sundays through Thursdays, from Now Until June 26 or from September 8 through October 30, 2014
- Two Passes to Spring Lake Beaches
- Use of Towels and Beach Chairs
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Five Nights
Historic Jersey Shore inn is steps from the beach and boasts ocean views from a grand wraparound porch.
Spring Lake, New Jersey, sits right on the Atlantic Ocean and shows off miles of ocean boardwalk running up and down the Jersey Shore. The beach may be the main attraction, but downtown's 60-plus shops, restaurants, and boutiques draw their fair share of foot traffic. Swing by the Scone Pony bake shop for a delicious cupcake, or watch the swans glide on Spring Lake from a shaded park bench. The Community House puts on top-notch theater productions on many summer evenings, but if you're looking for a wilder time, the casinos and nightlife of Atlantic City are just an hour away.
Housed in a historic home facing the ocean, The Grand Victorian at Spring Lake offers a relaxing retreat not too far from the action. The renovated Victorian was originally built in 1883 and boasts a gracious wraparound porch with lovely views of the water. The interior and guest rooms are decorated with sea-inspired décor and casual modern furnishings. The Black Trumpet, the Grand Victorian's in-house restaurant, serves up contemporary American cuisine in Jersey Shore style with fresh, local seafood.
"Very hospitable. Room was very clean and staff was always ready to assist. Great location."-- LivingSocial Member
"I loved this place! Very friendly staff. Right across from the beach and boardwalk. Lovely!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 26 or from September 8 to October 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability; for best availability contact property prior to purchase
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 14 days and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Standard rooms with private bath included are 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 15, and 16; all subject to availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): May 25-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 30, 2014 • Enjoy By October 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings