Virginia is for Vacationers
The Grey Swan Inn Bed and Breakfast • Blackstone, VA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room with Daily En-Suite Coffee Service ($145)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a King Suite with Daily En-Suite Breakfast and Coffee Service ($199)
- Fruit and Cheese Tray Delivered on One Day of Your Choice
Situated 50 miles southwest of Richmond, this historic B&B is the best place to get away from it all.
With a history spanning colonial times, the Civil War, and even World War II (nearby Fort Pickett was an important military training center), it's no wonder that present-day Blackstone, Virginia, claims a wealth of Americana. Think a horse-drawn carriage museum and a bustling Main Street with an impressive antiques and crafts mall. Visitors can't help but relax amid the pleasant trappings of small-town USA: neighborhoods lined with Victorian homes and the sounds of church bells and distant train whistles filling the air.
The front porch swing at The Grey Swan Inn Bed and Breakfast is the perfect place to take it all in. This quaint, 111-year old property features hardwood floors, a stately living room with a roaring fireplace, a wrap-around porch, and sunny, beautifully appointed guest rooms. Rise after a restful sleep to fresh-brewed coffee and a gourmet breakfast, then take advantage of the inn's ideal location to explore the sights, sounds, and activities of Blackstone and beyond.
• Dine at local favorites like Acapulcos Mexican Grill and Mimmo's Italian Restaurant
• Take your trip to new heights at No Limits Skydiving in nearby Victoria, VA
• Go bowling at Nottoway Lanes & Ref's Sports Bar and Grill
"Amazing! Highly recommend this B&B. We will definitely go back to The Grey Swan. Everything was perfect. Don't have a single criticism. We just want the recipe for those banana waffles!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Jim and Christine are amazing hosts, and everything was above and beyond expectation..."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through March 26, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 1 fruit and cheese tray delivered on day of choice, daily en suite coffee service for 2 (for both room options), and daily en suite breakfast for 2 (for King Suite option only)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 3 additional guests may be added to King room option based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy of 48 hours applies, and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 26, 2015 • Enjoy By March 26, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings