Go from Mt. Snow to a Massage at This Vermont Lodge
The Lodge at Mount Snow • West Dover, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Sundays Through Thursdays ($189) or Fridays and Saturdays ($269) from November 20, 2015 to March 20, 2016
- Daily Fresh Country Breakfast for Two
- Four-Course Dinner for Two in the Dining Room
- $10 Credit Toward Two-Day Ski Rentals for Each Guest and $15 Credit Toward a Two-Day Ski Pass for Each Guest from Equip Sports
- $20 Credit Toward a Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation (Blackout Dates Apply)
Cash in on a variety of discounts—from massage to ski rentals to lift tickets—at this 48-room lodge at the base of Mount Snow. You'll even get daily breakfast and a four-course dinner for two with your stay.
Southern Vermont's Mount Snow Valley is lively all year round, but it really earns its moniker in the winter. Not only is the Mount Snow ski resort just a short drive from New England's major cities, it's also home to one of the largest terrain parks on the East Coast. There's plenty of entertainment off the mountain, too, starting with the quaint restaurants and antiques shops that line the streets of small towns like West Dover.
Situated at the base of the mountain, The Lodge at Mount Snow features a mountain-view lounge, a restaurant, an indoor hot tub, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge. You'll have stellar mountain views from the private balcony of your Superior Room, which is appointed with two double beds, a private bath, cable television, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, a hair dryer, and an amenity basket. Wired Internet access is also available, and as the spring heats up you'll have air-conditioning to cool you off.
Start your day with breakfast in the lodge, which consists of a hearty country-style meal overlooking the mountain. You'll also get $10 off ski rentals and $15 off ski passes at Mount Snow for a thrilling day on the slopes. After your wintry excursion, come back to the lodge's dining room for a four-course dinner. With all that action, your muscles will melt with a soothing massage—the perfect end (or beginning!) to any Green Mountain getaway.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Plan around the blackout dates: December 26, 2015-January 1, 2016; January 15-18; February 12-15, 2016
Outstanding! We had a blast. Right at the base of Mt. Snow, great amenities (lounge, bar, Jacuzzi, weights, video games), terrific restaurant. Wish I knew about this place sooner, I will definitely be back.-- LivingSocial Member
Walking distance to Mt. Snow; VERY friendly staff that felt like family; awesome FREE, hot breakfast; spacious rooms with a good shower; great lodge bar with the best bartender you'll find at Mt. Snow!-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from November 20, 2015 to March 20, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily fresh country breakfast for 2; 4-course dinner for 2 in the Dining Room; $10 credit toward 2-day ski rentals for each guest and $15 credit toward a 2-day ski pass for each guest from Equip Sports; and $20 credit toward a massage
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Blackout dates: December 26, 2015 to January 1, 2016; January 15 to 18, 2015; and February 12 to 15, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 20, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 10, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 20, 2016 • Enjoy By March 20, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms