Outdoor Adventure at a Green Mountains Lodge
The Lodge at Mount Snow • West Dover, VT
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two, a Picnic Lunch for Two, and a Barbecue Dinner for Two
- $20 Credit Toward Kayak, Canoe, or Bike Rentals
- $20 Credit for a Massage
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Mountain views and a picnic for two: This Southern Vermont Escape is the perfect adventure for an active couple.
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain range. Here, in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide runs and challenging trails.
Situated at the base of the mountain, The Lodge at Mount Snow features 48 guest rooms, plus a mountain-view lounge, a restaurant, an indoor hot tub, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge. You'll have stellar mountain views from the private balcony of your Superior Room, which is appointed with two double beds, a private bath, cable television, a refrigerator, a coffeemaker, and an amenity basket. As the summer heats up, the room's air-conditioning will cool you off.
Start your day with breakfast in the lodge, which consists of a hearty, country-style meal overlooking the mountain. Then, use your credit toward a kayak, canoe, or bike rental, or indulge in a massage at The Hiding Place. Take a midday break and enjoy a picturesque picnic for two. Return in the evening for a barbecue dinner—a mouthwatering end to your day in the Green Mountains.
Walking distance to Mt. Snow; VERY friendly staff that felt like family; awesome FREE, hot breakfast; spacious rooms with a good shower; great lodge bar with the best bartender you'll find at Mt. Snow!-- LivingSocial Member
Outstanding! We had a blast. It's right at the base of Mount Snow, has great amenities (lounge, bar, Jacuzzi, weights, video games) and a terrific restaurant. I will definitely be back.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through November 1, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, picnic lunch for 2, barbecue dinner for 2, $20 toward kayak, canoe, or bike rentals, and $20 credit for a massage
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2015 • Enjoy By November 1, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings