Adventure at 2,700 Feet in the Green Mountains
The Lodge at Mount Snow • West Dover, VT
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room
- Daily Fresh Country Breakfast for Two
- One Picnic Lunch for Two
- One Barbecue Dinner for Two
- $20 Credit for a Couples' Massage
- $20 Credit for Kayak, Canoe, or Bike Rental
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
Mountain views and a picnic for two: This Southern Vermont Escape is the perfect adventure for an active couple.
A quaint township just north of Wilmington, West Dover is stationed among the sugar maples of the Green Mountain range. Here in the heart of Southern Vermont, you can delight in the best of all seasons via the landscape's vibrant autumn leaves, sparkling winter snow, or spring mountain greenery. The rural villages in these parts operate at a sleepy speed, while the nearby Mount Snow picks up the pace with its wide runs and challenging trails.
Situated at the base of the mountain, The Lodge at Mount Snow features 48 accommodations, plus a mountain-view lounge, a restaurant, an indoor hot tub, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the lodge. You'll have stellar mountain views from the private balcony of your Superior Room, which is appointed with two double beds, a private bath, cable television, a refrigerator, a coffee maker, a hair dryer, and an amenity basket. Wired Internet access is also available, and as the summer heats up you'll have air-conditioning to cool you off.
Start your day with breakfast in the lodge, which consists of a hearty country-style meal overlooking the mountain. During the day, use your $20 credit toward a kayak, canoe, or bike rental, or cash in on your $20 credit at The Hiding Place Massage Therapy. Take a break midday and enjoy a picturesque picnic for two. Return in the evening for a barbecue dinner for two—the perfect end to a day in the Green Mountains.
"We had an amazing time! Staff was great, location could not be beat, and the food was phenomenal! We will be back this season!"-- LivingSocial Member
"Outstanding! We had a blast...Wish I knew about this place sooner. I will definitely be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between from May 1 and November 1, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Any changes or cancellations outside of 7 days are subject to a $25 fee, cancellations within 7 days are not allowed; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Pet friendly rooms are available for $25 per night; contact property with questions and availability
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 17, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2014 • Enjoy By November 1, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms