Wine, Scenery & a Whirlpool in Napa Valley
The Napa Inn • Napa, CA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Madaline's Suite, Simeon's Quarters, Lady Helen's Room, or The Roman Suite, Check-In Sundays through Thursdays ($299) or Fridays or Saturdays ($349) from November 16, 2014, to February 12, 2015
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Madaline's Suite, Simeon's Quarters, Lady Helen's Room, or The Roman Suite, Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays from February 16 to April 29, 2015 ($325)
- Daily Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Afternoon Appetizers, Evening Desserts, Port, and Sherry
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting Passes to Three Wineries
A stay at this charming Victorian B&B just a short walk from Downtown Napa comes with a gourmet breakfast for two, a wine tasting pass to three wineries, and other goodies.
Once a sleepy agricultural hub, Napa has earned a reputation over the last four decades as a destination for lovers, a place to canoodle over fruit-forward Cabernets, trade bites of farm-to-fork cuisine, and admire the undulating vineyards that dominate the landscape. Among its many other seductive qualities, Napa also overflows with the kind of charming inns that seal what seems to be a foregone conclusion: This is America's most romantic getaway town.
Comprising two handsome Victorian houses just a few blocks from the main drag, The Napa Inn Bed & Breakfast earned a shoutout from The New York Times as one of the best inns in town. Built in 1899 and 1877, these two charming houses offer guests a sumptuous breakfast each morning, wine and snacks in the afternoon, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout.
Madaline's Suite is decorated in country elegance and features a semi-private balcony, while marble-style columns and a fireplace distinguish The Roman Suite. A gold and black Far East theme adorns Lady Helen's Room, and Simeon's Quarters is all about French opulence. All accommodations provide a private bathroom, air-conditioning, a fireplace, a king-size bed, and a two-person whirlpool tub.
Start your morning with a gourmet breakfast in the dining room or on the garden patio. Your meal might include a vegetable quiche with potatoes or an asparagus soufflé with apricot shortbread, plus fruit salad, freshly brewed coffee, and juice. Later, take a five-minute stroll into downtown Napa and peek inside the boutique storefronts, or take advantage of your wine tasting vouchers to local wineries such as Jessup Cellars, Hill Family Estate, and V. Sattui Winery.
"Quaint. The rooms were spacious and the breakfast tasted good. The robes and fireplace were great. I would go back one day."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast for 2; 2-for-1 wine tasting passes to 3 select wineries; afternoon appetizers; evening desserts, port, and sherry
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 10 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 28, 2014; December 25, 2014 - January 3, 2015; January 17-18, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 29, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 29, 2015 • Enjoy By April 29, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings