Boutique Hotel in the Heart of Columbia
The Tiger Hotel • Columbia, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Guest Room ($129), Studio Suite ($149), or One-Bedroom Executive Suite ($169)
- $25 Dining Credit
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Stay close to campus with a night in a deluxe room or spacious suite at this boutique hotel in Columbia.
Some cities like to make a quiet impression, but the vibrant Columbia, Missouri, only knows how to roar. Home of the University of Missouri and consistently ranked one of America's best college towns, this locale—affectionately dubbed "The Athens of Missouri"—has just about everything: culture, nightlife, and more per-capita graduate degrees than any other place in the state. In fact, Columbia is one of the highest-educated municipalities in the U.S.
The Tiger Hotel is a boutique property located in the heart of downtown, just steps from the university campus. All rooms feature luxury, custom-designed bedding, London's Molten Brown shower amenities, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch LCD high-definition TVs. Headboard-mounted LED reading lamps and a desk with an ergonomic chair and deep soaker tub ensure you have access to essential creature comforts.
Satisfy your wild appetite at The Vault, a swanky speakeasy on the hotel's lower level known for its award-winning cocktails, or Glenn's Cafe, a Columbia favorite serving up a taste of Americana with New Orleans flair. For breakfast, there's nothing sweeter or more satisfyingly savory than the menu at Velvet Cupcake: Pastries, made-to-order omelets, and creative quiches are the perfect way to start your morning in Columbia.
The service was excellent and the accommodations were amazing. Thank you for a wonderful stay!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $25 dining credit and complimentary valet parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): March 13 to 14; April 10 to 11, 24 to 25; May 15 to 16, 29 to 30, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings