Columbia, Missouri, Shows Its Stripes
The Tiger Hotel • Columbia, MO
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Guest Room ($129)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Junior Suite ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Executive Suite ($169)
- $25 Dining Credit to The Vault Restaurant
- Valet Parking Included
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
Some cities like to make a quiet impression, but the vibrant Columbia, Missouri, only knows how to roar. Home of the University of Missouri and consistently ranked one of America's best college towns, this locale affectionately dubbed "The Athens of Missouri" has just about everything: culture, nightlife, and more per-capita graduate degrees than any other place in the state. In fact, Columbia is one of the highest-educated municipalities in the U.S.
The boutique Tiger Hotel is located in the heart of downtown, just steps from the university campus. All rooms feature luxury, custom-designed bedding, London's Molten Brown shower amenities, iPod docking stations, and 37-inch LCD HDTVs. Headboard-mounted LED reading lamps and a desk with an ergonomic chair and deep soaker tub ensure you have access to essential creature comforts.
Satisfy your wild appetite at The Vault, a swanky speakeasy on the hotel's lower level known for its award-winning cocktails, or Glenn's Cafe, a Columbia favorite serving up a taste of Americana with New Orleans flair. For breakfast, there's nothing sweeter or more satisfyingly savory than the menu at Velvet Cupcake: Pastries, made-to-order omelets, and creative quiches are the perfect way to start your morning.
"We could not have been happier with our stay. The location of the Tiger and amenities made the stay well worth it. Our room was spotless, the hotel personnel were very friendly, and the food and service at The Vault were top notch."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 dining credit to The Vault restaurant and valet parking for one car
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): February 14-15; February 22 - March 3, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • Enjoy By April 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings