Welcome to Yarmouth, Heart of the Upper Cape
Tidewater Inn • West Yarmouth, MA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 16 and Younger in a Standard Two-Double Room, Sundays through Thursdays, with Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two Adults and Two Children Ages 16 and Younger in a Standard Two-Double Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($129)
- Book Stays from Now to June 4 or from September 8 to December 31
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Six Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Family-friendly amenities and a central location give this Yarmouth inn everything you need.
Just like the starfish that wash up on New England's foamy shores, Yarmouth, Massachusetts, points in all directions to nearly every hot spot in Cape Cod. Think Hyannis, Nantucket, and Martha's Vineyard—each just a short drive or ferry ride away. Glistening Lewis Bay is the centerpiece of this quintessentially New England town dotted with restaurants and cafés. Nature lovers will want to stroll the scenic walking trails in East Falmouth and Waquoit, and whale watching (when in season) is simply thrilling.
Located between Lewis Bay and Mill Pond, Tidewater Inn places you right in the heart of one of New England's most scenic waterfront towns. Indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, a children's playground, a recreation room, and on-site grill areas make this family-friendly spot an instant splash. Year-round activities nearby include something for everyone. Charter a fishing boat, tee off on one of more than 50 golf courses between Plymouth and Provincetown, or spend a day island hopping thanks to easy ferry access.
My son and I stayed at the Tidewater Inn this summer... What a lot of fun! We enjoyed the on-site breakfast, the outdoor pool, and the indoor pool. ... We will return again.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 3 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts; up to 3 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from now to June 4 or from September 8 to December 31
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Option A: please advise merchant of late check-out add-on at time of booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 2 adults and 2 children (age 16 and younger)
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children are welcome at the property
- Blackout date(s): April 17 to 25; May 22 to 25, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2015 • Enjoy By December 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms