Ski Condo by the Slopes of Snowmass
Timberline Condominiums • Snowmass Village, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Two People in a One-Bedroom Condo ($599)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($839)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Three-Bedroom Condo ($1,169)
- Bottle of Wine
- Two Drinks and One Shared Appetizer (for Stays Now through March 31, 2014) or Full Dinner for Two (for Stays from April 1 through April 20, 2014) at The Edge Restaurant & Bar
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Built in 1967 as a companion ski resort to Aspen, Snowmass remains a quintessential Rocky Mountain getaway tucked among powdered hills and forested crests. Though just ten miles separate it from Aspen, Snowmass is more concerned with slopes than style: 3,000 acres of terrain are devoted to skiing, and 21 lifts continuously rotate visitors to the varied challenges of three parks. Dimly lit restaurants and cozy cafés offer plush seats for après-ski drinks and dining, and year-round concerts carry the fun well past sunset.
Overlooking one of the many slopes in Snowmass, The Timberline Condominiums is a ski-in/ski-out property that makes outdoor pursuits and indoor comforts equally accessible. Each one-, two-, or three-bedroom residence is furnished in traditional, rustic décor. Stone fireplaces and exposed beam ceilings may be found in the living spaces, while wooden headboards and thick quilts outfit the bedrooms. Choose a DVD from the library to watch on your HDTV, or use the complimentary Wi-Fi to play music while cooking lunch. When you return from an afternoon of activities, the property's daily housekeeping service ensures that your condo will be prepped for relaxation.
Choose your favorite breakfast ingredients at the village's nearby market, and then cook up a feast in your fully equipped kitchen. Once you've finished, hop on a lift at one of three terrain parks, such as the mid-level Little Makaha, or try your talent on a half-pipe. When you return to the resort, The Edge Restaurant & Bar serves a farm-to-table menu that includes Maine lobster ravioli and spice-rubbed pork tenderloin.
"Our condo was on ground level and we could walk outside, put on our skis, and then ski down to the chair lift."-- Expedia
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through April 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one bottle of wine in-room, two drinks and one shared appetizer (for stays now through March 31, 2014) or full dinner for two (for stays April 1-20, 2014) at The Edge
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests in a studio or one-bedroom; up to 4 guests in a two-bedroom; up to 6 guests in a three-bedroom
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No smoking or pets on the property
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): January 11-18, 23-26, February 1-7, 9-21; February 26 – March 7; March 29 – April 4, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 16, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 20, 2014 • Enjoy By April 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings