Lobsters & Wine: Classic Cape Cod at an Eastham Motel
Town Crier Motel • Eastham, MA
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, from September 7 to October 19, 2015
- Lobster Dinner for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Full-Day Bicycle Rentals for Two
- Bottle of Wine and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream for Two
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Wine, lobster, two bicycles, and Cape Cod charm: All the right ingredients for a memorable Escape.
Stretching from the Bay to the Atlantic, Eastham is quintessential Cape Cod. Before anyone on the Mayflower had set eyes upon Plymouth Rock, the Pilgrims and Native Americans first encountered each other right on one of Eastham's beaches; today, the historic area is packed with seafood restaurants, art galleries, and small shops. Surrounding it are miles of salt marshes, ponds, pine forests, and beaches to explore. On the Atlantic side, rolling waves pound the shoreline beneath mighty cliffs. On the Cape Cod Bay beaches, the waves are gentle, and low tide reveals miles of sandbars and pools to discover.
The Town Crier Motel is centrally located in Eastham on the Outer Cape, within minutes of local restaurants and the National Seashore. Guests enjoy access to a host of on-site amenities, from the large indoor pool—open between Memorial Day and Columbus Day—to a game room with ping-pong and billiards. Accommodations feature classic Cape décor and are equipped with private entrances, two double beds, a flat-screen TV, and a microwave and refrigerator. Start your morning at the motel's casual poolside restaurant with eggs, frittatas, hash browns, pancakes, fruit, and more.
• Taxes and $5/day gratuity are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Lobster dinner does not include accompanying beverages
• The indoor pool and adjoining restaurant are open from Memorial Day to Columbus Day
• Feel free to bring the kiddos—one child younger than 5 can stay for free
The food was excellent, the bed very comfortable. I would stay there again. Close to the bike trail, hiking, kayaking—great location.-- LivingSocial Member
EVERYTHING was wonderful! The room was clean and updated. Great location and outstanding breakfast! Definitely would go back again!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from September 7 to October 19, 2015
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes lobster dinner for 2, daily breakfast for 2, full-day bicycle rentals for 2, bottle of wine and Ben & Jerry's ice cream for 2
- Taxes and $5/day gratuity charge not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Packages valid for 2 adults; 1 child under 5 years old may stay free. Additional guests over the age of 5 may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $85 per person.
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 19, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 19, 2015 • Enjoy By October 19, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings