Brand New, Boutique, & Two Blocks from Waikiki Beach
VIVE Hotel Waikiki • Honolulu, HI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Cosmopolitan Queen Room ($139), Cosmopolitan Ocean-View Room ($159), or Junior Suite ($209)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 50% Off Pearl Harbor Circle Island Deluxe Tour for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
Just two blocks from Waikiki Beach, this boutique spot was named Hawaii's Best Lifestyle Hotel by The Official Best Of in 2013 and captures the spirit of Hawaiian hospitality.
One of the most photographed stretches of sand in the world, Waikiki Beach, with its sherbet sunsets and gentle swells, provides the perfect setting for a tropical snapshot. But it's not until you've flip-flopped your way through Kapi'olani Park or lingered on a longboard with Diamond Head in the distance that you can truly understand why this two-mile beach is such a celebrated destination. Of course, it's not just the beach that makes Oahu a top pick. The island is packed with world-class shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, Pearl Harbor memorial sites, Buddhist temples, and more.
Open for just a matter of months, VIVE Hotel Waikiki is one of Oahu's newest boutique lifestyle properties. Set away from the crowds—though only two blocks from the beach—this 125-room hotel has traded cookie-cutter for character, eschewing impersonal service for Hawaiian hospitality. It's about verve and vivacity here, and it's a vibe you'll catch from the minute you set foot in the marble-studded lobby, where breakfast is served at communal tables each morning.
Rooms are decorated in earth tones, appointed with geometric furnishings, and accented with tasteful splashes of color, and each one comes complete with a 37-inch flat-screen TV, refrigerator, MP3 dock, and complimentary Wi-Fi. You'll also get access to beach gear and other complimentary amenities.
• Save 50% on the Deluxe Pearl Harbor & Circle Island Tour with Roberts Hawaii
• Learn to surf with Gone Surfing Hawaii
• Sit down to hand-selected, sustainably caught seafood at Nico's at Pier 38
• Select from a huge list of cocktails and spirits for a nightcap overlooking the ocean at Rum Fire
"All of the hotel staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room was very clean, and decorated with modern furniture."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 15, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Pearl Harbor Circle Island Deluxe tour is a one-time offer and must be redeemed during stay; subject to availability
- Airfare not included
- Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax of 13.962% and resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 15, 2014 • Enjoy By June 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings