Welcome Summer on the Shores of Lake Joseph
Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph • Port Carling, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Inn Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 11 to June 26 ($149)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Cedarwood Room, Sundays through Thursdays from May 11 to June 26 ($169)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Cedarwood Room, Any Days of the Week from May 11 to June 26 with Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Cedarwood Room, Sundays through Thursdays from July 1 to August 28 with Late 1 p.m. Checkout ($386)
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Vintages
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Unlimited DVD Rentals
Celebrating 75 years of operation in 2014, this charming inn on Lake Joseph is known for Muskoka-inspired cuisine and a wine cellar with more than 200 selections.
Peppered with picturesque villages, more than 1,500 scenic lakes, and lush deciduous forests, Muskoka is known as Canada's cottage-country playground. This perennially popular region (look out for big-name Hollywood celebrities) offers a variety of outdoor adventure, from waterskiing to ice skating, plus tons of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing on an ever-growing network of regional trails. And because Muskoka spans some 2,500 square miles, it's never hard to find a bit of peace and quiet here. Is it any wonder more than 2 million visitors flock to Muskoka every year? National Geographic Traveler was right: This is one of the world's best trips.
Situated among century-old pines at the edge of the lake, Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph delivers a casually elegant atmosphere with traditional Muskoka appeal. The convenient location provides guests easy access to the area's most popular attractions, including three ClubLink 18-hole championship golf courses. Sherwood Inn provides the perfect getaway, blending the charm of old Muskoka with the comfort of modern amenities. Along with breathtaking forest or lake views, all rooms are appointed with king- or queen-size beds and private baths.
Locally sourced fare is never far, as the inn's on-site dining room, Vintages, dishes up a cornucopia of Muskoka-inspired dishes thought up by renowned Chef de Cuisine Everett Bell. Sherwood smoked salmon is complemented by Muskoka-grown pickled shallots, while pan-seared trout glazed with Hawberry lemon butter is served alongside confit fingerling potatoes and in-season vegetables.
"Customer service was amazing. The room was clean, quiet, and had a great view of Lake Joseph and the trees. The food at the restaurant was also great."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher is valid for two guests
- Includes unlimited DVD rentals
- HST of 13% and resort fee of $9 per day are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Stay must be completed during date range purchased
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 18
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 28, 2014 • Enjoy By August 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings