Welcome Summer on the Shores of Lake Joseph
Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph • Port Carling, Canada
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Inn Room ($129) or a Premium Cedarwood Room ($179), Sundays Through Thursdays from May 10 to June 27 or from September 2 to October 17
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Maplewood Room ($499) or a Bedsitting Cottage ($599), Sundays Through Thursdays from June 27 to September 3
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
- Daily Breakfast for Two at Vintages
- Bottle of Wine Upon Arrival
- Unlimited DVD Rentals
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
This 75-year-old inn on Lake Joseph is known for Muskoka-inspired cuisine and a wine cellar with more than 200 selections.
Peppered with picturesque villages, more than 1,500 scenic lakes, and lush deciduous forests, Muskoka is known as Canada's cottage-country playground. This perennially popular region (look out for big-name Hollywood celebrities) offers a variety of outdoor adventure, from waterskiing to ice skating, plus tons of hiking, biking, and snowshoeing on an ever-growing network of regional trails. And because Muskoka spans some 2,500 square miles, it's never hard to find a bit of peace and quiet here. Is it any wonder more than 2 million visitors flock to Muskoka every year? National Geographic Traveler was right: This is one of the world's best trips.
Situated among century-old pines at the edge of the lake, Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph delivers a casually elegant atmosphere with traditional Muskoka appeal. The convenient location provides guests easy access to the area's most popular attractions, including three ClubLink 18-hole championship golf courses. Sherwood Inn provides the perfect getaway, blending the charm of old Muskoka with the comfort of modern amenities. Along with breathtaking forest or lake views, all rooms are appointed with king- or queen-size beds and private baths; recently renovated Premium Maplewood Rooms additionally feature a wood-burning fireplace and double-sided Jacuzzi tub, and the spacious Bedsitting Cottage boasts a fireplace and gorgeous lake views from your private screened-in porch.
You won't have to go far for locally sourced fare, as the inn's on-site dining room, Vintages, dishes up a cornucopia of Muskoka-inspired dishes crafted by renowned Chef de Cuisine Everett Bell. Sherwood smoked salmon is complemented by pickled Muskoka-grown shallots, while pan-seared trout glazed with Hawberry lemon butter is served alongside confit fingerling potatoes and in-season vegetables.
• You'll pay the additional 13% HST, $12 per day resort fee, and $4.50 breakfast gratuity fee directly to the property
Fantastic stay! The staff were wonderful and the room spotless. Comfy beds and newly renovated room was spacious and quiet. The breakfast buffet was lovely—fresh fruit, eggs Benedict, banana pancakes, and French toast.-- LivingSocial Member
Merely spending a quiet night there was really memorable. Walking by the water and around the resort, lounging in the lounge, and sitting by the fire contributed to a wonderful and much-needed escape from city life. We will be back.-- LivingSocial Member
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Options A/B: limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Options C/D: limit 2 per customer, up to 2 additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; reservations for September stays can be made starting June 1, 2015. Reservations for October stays can be made starting July 1, 2015
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2 at Vintages, bottle of wine upon arrival, and unlimited DVD rentals
- Must be age 19+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 13% HST, $12 daily resort fee, and $4.50 breakfast gratuity fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): August 3 and September 6, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 17, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 3, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 17, 2015 • Enjoy By October 17, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings