Stay by the Bay in a San Juan del Sur Villa
Villas de Palermo Hotel and Resort • San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two ($908) or Four People ($1,128) in a Two-Bedroom Villa, Between August 29 and October 31
- Or, an All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two ($968) or Four People ($1,188) in a Two-Bedroom Villa, Between November 1 and December 24
- Three Daily Meals, Appetizers, and Unlimited Nicaraguan Rum and Domestic Beer
- Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
Lounge by the pool with a drink in hand on this stress-free, all-inclusive getaway to Nicaragua.
Ready for anything. Quiet weekdays give way to wild, music-filled weekends in San Juan del Sur, the once-sleepy fishing town on the western coast of Nicaragua.
Look familiar? The area's picturesque scenery has been the beautiful background for several seasons of castaways competing for cash on reality television.
Come back anytime. Surfers made the town a tourist destination, but as Frommer's notes, "retirement homes are beginning to dot the surrounding hillsides"—so it's safe to say there's something undeniably irresistible about San Juan del Sur for visitors of all ages.
The natural beauty of Nicaragua and the amenities of a modern hotel coexist in perfect harmony at Villas de Palermo Hotel and Resort. Here, accommodations feature plush beds, walk-in closets, custom tiles and wood trim, and a full kitchen. Surf the Internet or play some island music on the villa's state-of-the-art stereo system. Then, step out onto your terrace for a breath of salty sea air. The resort neighbors a farm, so don't be surprised by the occasional monkey or iguana hanging out on the property. In fact, take a page from their book and go wild: Spend the day splashing around the pool or on the beach, then cool off with Nicaraguan rum as you watch the sun set over the bay.
"San Juan del Sur, with its brightly painted wooden houses and red tin roofs, retains a refreshingly rustic charm that draws in visitors seeking a low-key spot that eschews pretension."-- San Juan Live
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Cancellations made after confirmation will result in voucher forfeiture; email info@VillasdePalermo.com with questions
- Includes Three Daily Meals, Appetizers, and Unlimited Nicaraguan Rum and Domestic Beer, Round-Trip Ground Transportation from Augusto Cesar Sandino International Airport (subject to availability)
- Taxes (17% on entire package) and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property at booking
- Airfare not include
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): September 14 - 16
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 24, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2014 • Enjoy By December 24, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings