A Front Row Seat on the Shores of Cofresi Beach
The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort • Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
- An All-Inclusive Four-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Now through December 23, 2013 ($374) or January 2 through April 30, 2014 ($485)
- Or, an All-Inclusive Five-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Now through December 23, 2013 ($467) or January 2 through April 30, 2014 ($606)
- All Meals; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; and Taxes and Fees
- Access to Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Access to VIP Beach and VIP Sunday Party
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
While many places in the Caribbean teem with tourists, you can consider the Dominican Republic's north coast the road less traveled. Here, Puerto Plata is a last frontier of real-deal charm: Rolling coastline, virgin forests, and golden beaches set the stage for an authentic island experience. Locals and visitors alike indulge in the rich blend of cultures by enjoying the annual jazz festivals, regional cuisine, and 1870s homes built by German merchants. From kiteboarding in nearby Cabarete to cooling off at waterside bars, this cocktail of tradition and contemporary luxury is paradise found.
Overlooking more than a mile of sand on Cofresi Beach—the jewel of the Amber Coast—The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort delivers a truly unique getaway in Puerto Plata. Cobblestone pathways wind around the Mediterranean-style buildings, each boasting modern amenities. All rooms come equipped with air-conditioning and a ceiling fan; cable TV; a balcony or terrace; a private bathroom; a mini fridge; and two queen-size beds or one king-size bed.
Between the snorkeling, tennis, and jogging; delicious, authentic food and unlimited drinks; and revelrous nightly entertainment, there's never a dull moment at this resort. Converse in the universal language—dance, of course— at Ice Nightclub where you can salsa or merengue into the wee hours. Play a round at the nine-hole golf course, take an introductory scuba lesson in the pool, or catch a live theater production on the stage. The possibilities for fun are endless—just like the breathtaking stretch of Puerto Plata beach at sunset.
"Opening onto the beautiful Cofresi Beach, this is a government-rated four-star, all-inclusive hotel that oozes with style and comfort. We are especially impressed with the activities desk ..."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Includes All Meals; Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages; and Taxes and Fees, Access to Non-Motorized Water Sports and Access to VIP Beach and VIP Sunday Party
- Airfare not included
- Taxes included
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 23 - January 1, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 19, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2014 • Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings