All-Inclusive, Adults-Only Resort in Cancun
Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun • Zona Hotelera, Cancún Q. Roo, Mexico
- An All-Inclusive Three- ($627), Four- ($836), or Five-Night ($1,045) Stay for Two in a Deluxe Lagoon-View Room
- Three Meals per Day; Pool and Beach Snacks; Premium Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic Beverages from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; In-Room Minibar Restocked Daily with Water, Soda, and Beer
- Welcome Bottle of Sparkling Wine
- 25% Discount on Spa Services (Excluding Special Packages)
- 25% Discount on a Romantic Dinner for Two on the Beach; Bottle of Wine and Cheese Platter; or Strawberries with Chocolate
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout (Subject to Availability)
- Taxes and Service Included
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
The gourmet meals and lagoon views at this all-inclusive resort will make this your most memorable vacation yet.
Party seekers have been bringing down the house in Quintana Roo long before its state-aided tourist boom in the 1970s. Like high-rolling destinations such as Las Vegas and Ibiza, Cancun is a party city that never ceases to show its visitors a good time. But beyond the bronzed bodies and thumping clubs, this seductive surf-side town is awash in cultural treasures, including Chichen Itza.
The Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun is an adults-only, all-inclusive boutique resort just 15 minutes from the airport. Here, your Deluxe Lagoon-View room features plush linens, luxury bath amenities, and an in-room minibar restocked daily with soda, water, and beer. In the morning, you'll wake up to spectacular views of the Nichupte Lagoon just outside your room. Check out a video of the Bel Air Collection Resort & Spa Cancun experience here.
Three meals per day, snacks at the pool and beach, and premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. ensure you'll never go hungry—or thirsty, for that matter. You'll have a variety of Italian, Japanese, and Mexican cuisine from which to choose, but there's much more to keep you occupied at Bel Air. Visit the Collection Spa, where aches and pains prove no match for an array of body and skin services. Indulge in a bamboo facial or shiatsu massage, or begin your day with a meditation, yoga, or Pilates class by the pool before making your way to the beautiful beach.
The accommodations and service at this hotel were absolutely amazing. The grounds of the property were well-kept, the staff was impeccable, and I have never had a better experience at a hotel.-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 20, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 3 meals per day; pool and beach snacks; premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.; in-room minibar restocked daily with water, soda, and beer, welcome bottle of sparkling wine, 25% discount on spa services (excluding special packages), 25% discount on a romantic dinner for 2 on the beach, bottle of wine and cheese platter, or strawberries with chocolate, late 2 p.m. checkout (subject to availability), and taxes and service included
- Voucher does not include airfare
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; must be age 18+
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): May 1 to 5, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 29, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2015 • Enjoy By December 20, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings