A Room with a View in Waikiki
Lotus Honolulu • Honolulu, HI
- A Three-Night Stay for Two in a Diamond Head View Premium Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Six Nights
Oahu is synonymous with surfside splendor. Imagine lounging on the beach for days on end as your tan darkens; wringing salty water out of your hair after a morning surf; relaxing with leis and locals at a lively evening luau. But while the beach is king, there's much more for visitors to soak up on this Hawaiian island paradise: miles of labyrinthine trails crisscross the rain forest, while glamorous parties carry on in the shadow of Honolulu's modern skyline. And, of course, history turns poignant at Pearl Harbor.
Among the top boutique hotels on Oahu, Lotus Honolulu welcomes guests with the best of Hawaiian hospitality, offering a nightly wine reception, yoga classes, beach chairs, and bicycle rentals, all complimentary to guests. And on the second floor of the hotel, Park Restaurant Waikiki melds the flavors of the Mediterranean with the freshest ingredients from right here on the island.
Each luxurious Diamond Head View Premium Room features two private lanais and beautiful views of Diamond Head and the Pacific Ocean—they are, after all, corner units. These 383-square-foot rooms are decorated with crisp whites and earth tones, and appointed with one king-size bed or two doubles, and all come with complimentary Wi-Fi.
"The hotel rooms are spacious and beautiful. The staff went out of their way to be helpful. The location is between a big park and the beach. Perfect!"-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for stays now through December 20, 2013; must book by December 15, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations or with any other offers or promotions
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- No refund or credit for early checkout
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests; max occupancy is 4 and the additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $30 per person per night
- Wi-Fi and Internet access are available
- Airfare not included
- Price does not include Hawaii State and transient accommodations tax of 13.962%. Tax and applicable resort fees will be paid direct to the hotel
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 5-8
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2013 • Enjoy By December 20, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings