Classic and Fun in Mount Snow Valley
The White House Inn • Wilmington, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in an Estate Room ($129) or Superior Room ($145)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in an Estate Room ($147) or Superior Room ($163) with Snow Tubing for Two in February and March or a Brown-Bag Picnic Lunch for Two in April and May
- Full Hot Breakfast for Two
- Welcome Bottle of Wine
This historic inn has landmark character and hotel amenities—an indoor pool, spa, and restaurant, to be precise.
Surrounded by the leafy peaks of the Green Mountains, about three hours outside of Boston, the Southern Vermont town of Wilmington captures the four-season beauty of New England. In warmer months, hiking and biking trails attract visitors looking to snake deep into the woods. And, once the emerald leaves fall from the area's oak trees, the town becomes a classic winter wonderland with antique shops and pizza joints offering a respite from snowboarding, skiing, and snowshoeing excursions.
Views from The White House Inn aren't hard to come by: Large windows, shaded balconies, and a porch that stretches the entire length of the first floor award unobstructed views of the Green Mountains. Constructed in the early 20th century as a vacation home, the inn has since been updated to include an indoor pool, a spa, and a tavern. While all of the property's 16 guest rooms feature Victorian-era furniture and private bathrooms, some also include fireplaces, Whirlpool tubs, and outdoor spaces. Outside, gardens add color to the grassy grounds and offer a peaceful retreat from the indoor game room and common area. After a day outdoors, enjoy a gourmet dinner at the on-site restaurant.
"My partner and I went for our 10th anniversary and had an amazing time. The staff was friendly and dinner was delicious. I had linguine in a cream-garlic sauce with chicken sausage, which was to die for."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and June 30, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Weekends require a two-night minimum; please contact the Inn to inquire about rates for a second night
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- All inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): February 14-17 and May 23-26
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2014 • Enjoy By June 30, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings