Revolutionary Design at a 4-Star Boston Hotel
Revere Hotel Boston • Boston, MA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room, Any Days of the Week ($135)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Superior Room with Self-Parking and Breakfast For Two, Any Days of the Week ($165)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Premier Skyline Room with Self-Parking and Breakfast for Two, Any Days of the Week ($179)
- Combine Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- Valid for Stays from December 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
- Blackout Dates: December 6 to 7; December 31, 2016; January 14, 24 and 25; February 18; March 10 and 11; and March 18 to 20, 2017
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
With all its Tea Parties and bars where everybody knows your name, Boston has long been a bustling hub for the common man. Steeped in history, the Beacon Hill neighborhood takes visitors back a few centuries with quaint, Federal-style row houses lining narrow, gas-lit streets. The brick sidewalks provide the right footing for a chic, modern lifestyle, and Boston trendsetters frequent the bars, bistros, and bodegas that fall in the shadow of the hilltop Massachusetts State House.
You'll get a taste of the stylish scene a stone's throw from historic Boston Common with this Escape to Revere Hotel Boston Common. The contemporary-chic property took its design inspiration from the city's revolutionary legacy, teaming with local designers and brands to bring visitors a uniquely Boston experience.
Guest rooms wow with grand quilted headboards, luxurious fabrics, and sleek fixtures. If you can get down with high tech, you'll be delighted with flat-screen HDTVs and iPad-docking stereo systems. As impressive as the interiors are, their allure is rivaled by sweeping views of the Boston skyline from private balconies. And don't hesitate to book—while March 2017 is filling up, there's plenty of availability in February 2017.
Just a block from the Revere is Boston Common, established in 1634, making it the oldest park in the United States. At nearly 50 acres, this American landmark hosts ice skating on the Frog Pond during winter and is also the anchor of the Freedom Trail. Those with a retail habit and holiday shopping to do can check out the high-end stores of Harvard Square or the boutique-filled Newbury Street. If you want to experience Boston's famed nightlife, Emerald provides a chic and stylish setting for revelry.
Everything was great. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent accommodations and attractive lounge.-- LivingSocial Member
The hotel was gorgeous and the staff was very attentive—and we had a beautiful view from our room!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 10 per customer, up to 10 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from from December 1, 2016 to March 31, 2017
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required 48 hours in advance and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 6 to 7; December 31, 2016; January 14, 24 and 25; February 18; March 10 to 11; and March 18 to 20, 2016
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 18, 2022 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2017 • Enjoy By March 31, 2017
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
enjoy $124 savings
- 47% savings