History & Hospitality at a West Virginia Inn & Spa
Hillbrook Inn & Spa • Charles Town, WV
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lookout, Point, or Snuggery Suite in the Main House ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the North, East, or West Suite in the Hawthorn House ($269)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Sunrise or Summit Suite in the Farmhouse Any Day of the Week ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sunrise or Summit Suite in the Farmhouse, Sundays Through Thursdays ($389)
- Two Welcome Drinks, a Daily Two-Course Breakfast for Two, and a $25 Credit at Redbook Restaurant
- $50 Spa Credit Toward a Massage, Facial, Paraffin Treatment, Polarity Treatment, or Body Treatment at the Gatehouse Spa
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
With warm and inviting rooms and must-try cuisine, this country estate offers the perfect romantic getaway.
An hour's drive from the city named for his older brother, Charles Washington founded his own community of Charles Town, West Virginia, in 1786. In the intervening years, the city has become a hub for heritage tourism and horse racing, with a revitalized downtown district and an expanded race track attracting visitors from all across the mid-Atlantic states. Nearby Harpers Ferry brims with Civil War history and scenic beauty, too.
Though located in his brother's namesake town, the Hillbrook Inn & Spa happens to occupy the first piece of land George Washington ever purchased. This English Tudor country house contains elegant guest rooms, while two companion properties offer spacious Farmhouse Suites and Hawthorn Suites. Décor with Oriental rugs and rich hues evokes sophistication and comfort in all accommodations. And each morning, you'll be served a two-course gourmet breakfast.
Indulge in spa treatments like a massage or facial at the Gatehouse Spa. Before turning in for the night, you can sit down to a delicious dinner in the Redbook Restaurant. Decadent prix-fixe menus are prepared using fresh local ingredients and seasonal flavors. Also on site is the Bullskin Tavern, complete with a fireplace and flat-screen TV for cozy evenings. If you're ready to explore the area, stroll around picturesque Harpers Ferry, a prominent site throughout the Civil War era. Or, take a trip to historic Charles Town to see West Virginia the way the Washington brothers would remember it.
Very romantic and relaxing place to stay! Beautiful historic house, friendly staff, fantastic food, comfortable beds. ...We definitely would stay at the Hillbrook Inn again and will recommend it to others!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay. Only 1 voucher may be used at a time
- Only valid for stays now through November 18, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes 2 welcome drinks; a daily 2 course breakfast for 2; a $25 dining credit at Redbook Restaurant; $50 spa credit toward a massage, facial, paraffin treatment, body treatment, or polarity treatment at the Gatehouse Spa
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 18, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 22, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2015 • Enjoy By November 18, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms