History & Hospitality at a West Virginia Inn & Spa
Hillbrook Inn & Spa • Charles Town, WV
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Lookout, Point, or Snuggery Suite in the Main House, Any Day of the Week ($159)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the East or West Suite in the Hawthorn Estate, Any Day of the Week ($198)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Sunrise or Summit Suite in the Farmhouse, Any Day of the Week ($199)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sunrise or Summit Suite in the Farmhouse, Sundays Through Thursdays ($389)
- Daily Two-Course Breakfast for Two
- $50 Spa Credit Toward a Massage, Facial, Paraffin Treatment, Polarity Treatment, or Body Treatment at the Gatehouse Spa
- $25 Credit at Redbook Restaurant
- Two Welcome Drinks
- Valid for Stays from Now to June 30, 2016
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
With warm and inviting rooms, soothing spa treatments, and must-try cuisine, this country estate offers the perfect romantic getaway.
An hour's drive from the city named for his older brother, Charles Washington founded his own community of Charles Town, West Virginia, in 1786. In the intervening years, the city has become a hub for heritage tourism and horse racing, with a revitalized downtown district and an expanded race track attracting visitors from all across the mid-Atlantic states. Nearby Harpers Ferry brims with Civil War history and scenic beauty, too.
Though located in his brother's namesake town, the Hillbrook Inn & Spa happens to occupy the first piece of land George Washington ever purchased. This English Tudor country house contains elegant guest rooms, while two companion properties offer spacious suites at the Farmhouse and Hawthorn Estate. Décor with Oriental rugs and rich hues evokes sophistication and comfort in all accommodations. And each morning, you'll be served a two-course gourmet breakfast.
Indulge in spa treatments like a massage or facial at the Gatehouse Spa. Before turning in for the night, you can sit down to a delicious dinner in the Redbook Restaurant. Decadent prix-fixe menus are prepared using fresh local ingredients and seasonal flavors. If you're ready to explore the area, stroll around picturesque Harpers Ferry, a prominent site throughout the Civil War era. Or, take a trip to historic Charles Town to see West Virginia the way the Washington brothers would remember it.
• Taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
Very romantic and relaxing place to stay! Beautiful historic house, friendly staff, fantastic food, comfortable beds. [...] We definitely would stay at the Hillbrook Inn again and will recommend it to others!-- LivingSocial Member
The property was so picturesque and peaceful. The room was great—ambiance and style were beyond our expectations. The dinner was stupendous; the chef is five stars. [...] We'll definitely be back. I only wish it could be every weekend!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay; only 1 voucher may be used at a time
- Only valid for stays now to June 30, 2016
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily 2-course breakfast for 2; $50 spa credit toward a massage, facial, paraffin treatment, polarity treatment, or body treatment at the Gatehouse Spa; $25 credit at Redbook Restaurant; and 2 welcome drinks
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 14, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2016 • Enjoy By June 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings