Revolutionary Retreat to Historic Williamsburg
Greensprings Vacation Resort • Williamsburg, VA
- A Three-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two Bedroom Villa
- $25 Dining Credit at The Powhatan Grille or The Kitchen at Historic Powhatan Resort
At the very core of American civilization lies Williamsburg, founded in 1632. Known then as Middle Plantation, it would later serve as a political hub during the American Revolution, and as the capital of Virginia for more than 80 years. Today, Williamsburg stands as the best-preserved artifact of our country's roots, its historic district comprising more than 170 acres and featuring buildings from as early as 1699. Through historical reenactments and simply strolling the town's cobblestone streets, guests are transported to the earliest iterations of American life.
Greensprings Vacation Resort, located in Williamsburg just six miles from historic Jamestown, sits among many of the area's historic landmarks—from the ancestral homes of the indigenous American Indian tribes to the first English settlements of the New World—but also adjacent to a spectacular Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course. On-site, you'll find an indoor and outdoor pool, two floodlit tennis courts, a hot tub and sauna, and a poolside bar.
Each two-bedroom villa is a lot like home, with a fully equipped kitchen (dishwasher, refrigerator, oven, and stove), a large bathroom with a steam shower and a whirlpool jetted tub, a fireplace, a balcony or patio, a sleeper sofa, and a basic-cable TV with DVD player.
"The Two Bedroom Villa is very large and can easily sleep six. Close proximity to Williamsburg, Jamestown, and Yorktown—shopping centers and restaurants. Resort has daily activities. Would definitely stay here again."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 10 through November 26, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes one $25 dining credit at Powhatan Bar and Grille or The Kitchen at Historic Powhatan Resort
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy: cancellations/reschedules within 48 hours to day of arrival or no shows are subject to a one time charge of $75 plus tax
- 11% tax and $2/night city tax not included; payable at the time of booking
- $100 incidental security deposit, due at the time of check-in, will be held on a debit or major credit card
- Charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 21 or over to check-in
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 26, 2013 • Enjoy By November 26, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings