The Gold Standard on Florida's Emerald Coast
Cape San Blas Inn • Port St. Joe, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Sand Dollar or Oyster Shell Room ($170) or the Conch, Coquina, or Clam Room ($220), Sundays through Thursdays
- Or, a Three-Night Stay for Two in the Conch, Coquina, or Clam Room, Any Days of the Week ($330)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
Home to some of the top-rated beaches in the United States, St. Joseph's Bay Peninsula is the crown jewel of Florida's Emerald Coast. Nestled along The Florida Panhandle above the Gulf of Mexico, this region offers some the country's whitest sands and highest dunes. Dense with wildlife, the region has been a favorite of coastal campers for years, and the annual scallop run offers some of the best shell fishing on the Gulf. For those seeking a pure retreat, these remote shores deliver.
Merely 25 miles from Apalachicola and located right on St. Joseph Bay, Cape San Blas Inn features seven individually appointed guest rooms—each with a private bath and six with private patios. Queen- or king-size Select Comfort Sleep Number beds make for a personalized night's sleep, and mini refrigerators and TVs equipped with DVD players to play movies from the inn's personal film library offer modern creature comforts.
The glittering Gulf of Mexico is a quick walk across the street, and you won't find any high-rises here—just miles of uninterrupted sand. A short drive (or a ride on one of the inn's courtesy bicycles) takes you to St. Joseph Peninsula State Park, where the sometimes-40-foot-high sand dunes, set against aquamarine waters, will take your breath away. "The best beach in the country is St. Joseph Peninsula State Park near Port St. Joe, a pristine 9-mile stretch of sand so blindingly white it looks like snow," says Southern Living.
In the morning, raise your voice in appreciation for your included gourmet breakfast served in your room or on the veranda overlooking the stunning bay. Drink your java before you hop into a complimentary kayak or canoe for a leisurely float atop calm, turquoise water. Later that evening, do a little moon-gazing in the inn's hot tub.
"Guests [have] free access to canoes, a kayak, and bicycles—perfect for cruising along the bike paths and working off the inn's hearty breakfasts (homemade apple fritters, stuffed French toast, and fresh-squeezed orange juice are all menu regulars)."-- Budget Travel
"Great location away from all the hustle and bustle. Just a fantastic, peaceful time. Both Wendy and Tammy (the innkeepers) are extremely polite and very hospitable."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and March 18, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Please check website for availability; all reservations must be made online
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): November 22-30, December 20- January 1 and February 13-17
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 18, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 18, 2014 • Enjoy By March 18, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 50% savings