Private Luxury at a Historic Wisconsin Resort
The Four Seasons Island Resort • Pembine, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Premium King or Double Queen Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($109)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a One-Bedroom Premium King or Double Queen Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($229)
- Two Cocktails
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Three Nights
The Menominee Rivers cuts through dense forests, forming the border between Wisconsin and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. Tucked into the crook of a river bend, Miscauno Island is a self-contained slice of the wild north woods. It also happens to be home to The Four Seasons Island Resort, a spectacular five-star hideaway with history dating back to 1905. During the first half of the 20th century, the resort became a favorite of wealthy industrialists, socialites, and occasionally mob bosses seeking respite from the scrutiny of big city Chicago. Today, in spite of thoroughly modern appointments and amenities, it stands as a monument to the rarified elegance of a bygone era.
One-Bedroom Premium Suites are outfitted with one king or two queen beds in the bedroom, as well as an en-suite bathroom and separate living area. In the main room, you'll find a full kitchen equipped with a stove, microwave, and refrigerator. A dining table separates the kitchen from the living room, which leads out to a private porch or balcony. Gracious, traditional décor creates a warm and inviting atmosphere, while cable TV and high-speed Internet keep you connected.
Lovely as the accommodations are, they're hardly the resort's only assets. In fact, this sprawling property is home to a nine-hole, par-34 golf course with two serious water hazards: the Menominee and Miscauno Rivers. Active travelers will also enjoy the tennis courts, not to mention bike, kayak, and canoe rentals for exploring the area. It's not hard to relax at the on-site day spa, indoor pool, and sauna. And last, but certainly not least, The Four Season Steakhouse specializes in prime cuts of meat as well as seafood and pasta, while the adjoining lounge serves up local microbrews and cocktails and hosts live music on weekend nights.
"In a word, it was grand! Our queen suite was large, comfortable, and well-appointed. The beds were comfortable and the bathroom roomy. The hotel overall was very, very clean and beautifully maintained. I look forward to returning."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through December 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing, meetings, wedding parties, or block reservations
- Valid for Premium King or Double Queen Suites only
- Voucher includes two drink tickets (one per person); drink tickets are valid for house wine, martini, or cocktail
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 3 days (72 hours) in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades available: whirlpool suite for an additional $25 per night, or upgrade any package for $30 per person to add a White Water Rafting experience with Kosirs White Water Rafting Company; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation]
- Blackout date(s): October 25-26, December 30-31, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2013 • Enjoy By December 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings