Rest and Relaxation in a Frio River Cabin
River Bluff Cabins • Rio Frio, TX
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in Log Cabins 8-16 with Check-In Thursdays through Saturdays ($159) or Sundays through Wednesdays ($139)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in Log Cabins 5, 6, or 7 with Check-In Thursdays through Saturdays ($199) or Sundays through Wednesdays ($179)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to 14 People in The Twin Cypress Lodge with Check-In Sundays through Wednesdays ($598)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Four Nights
Surrounded by cypress trees and the Frio River, these spacious cabins make for a serene Hill Country getaway.
Bird watching in the spring, river floating in the summer, and leaf peeping in the fall: Welcome to Rio Frio, Texas, where small town living meets the year-round aesthetic delights of Hill Country. Here, the Frio River and Garner State Park make vacations a must, while the friendly community and scenic drives through the canyon might convince visitors to stay just a little longer.
Two hours northwest of San Antonio lies Rio Frio, the idyllic setting of the River Bluff Cabins. Cozy and rustic throughout, the pet-friendly cabins at River Bluff look out on either the tree-lined Frio River, or on the shared recreation area where families enjoy the playground and volleyball court. Cabins 5, 6, and 7 have two bedrooms (with brand new king-size beds) and one bathroom, while cabins 8 through 16 boast two bedrooms with queen-size beds, plus two bathrooms. All feature quintessentially Texan décor, plus flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, and full kitchens. If you prefer a bit more elbow room, check out The Twin Cypress Lodge, a fully furnished house that sleeps up to 14 people and has a large porch to accommodate families.
With cabins just a 30-second walk from the Frio, this property is the perfect spot for wildlife viewing—or just watching the river slip by under the shade of the enormous cypress and oak trees that bound the property. Also close by is Garner State Park, where visitors can hike, picnic, and fish. Meanwhile, motorcycle buffs can swing a leg over a saddle to ride the nearby Three Sisters Loop, or vicariously feel the wind in their hair at the Lone Star Motorcycle Museum.
"Cabin was very spacious and well equipped. The service was great and owners are most hospitable... This is the perfect place for a family getaway... Will definitely be back."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now - December 21, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Twin Cypress Lodge stays: voucher does not include $500 ($750 if bringing a pet) refundable deposit; required at check-in
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 4 guests in cabin, up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $15 per person/day payable directly to the property at time of check-in; maximum of 14 guests allowed in Twin Cypress Lodge
- Reservations and vouchers are non-refundable per merchant policy; reservation dates can not be changed once your voucher is redeemed and reservation is confirmed
- 9% tax and $37.50 (cabins) or $75 (Twin Cypress lodge) cleaning fee not included; payable directly to the property at check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Dogs are allowed in cabins for $100 refundable deposit and additional fee of $20 per pet per night
- All cabins are non-smoking facilities; $200 charge for smoking in unit
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 11 a.m.
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 25 or over to check-in and to make reservation
- Blackout date(s): October 10-13, 2014; November 24 - November 30, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 21, 2014 • Enjoy By December 21, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings