See Madrid, Cordoba, and Seville Your Own Way
Intrepid Vacations • Madrid, Spain
- An Eight-Day Trip to Madrid, Cordoba, and Seville ($1,995 to $2,505 per Person), Including:
- Round-Trip Flights from New York City, Boston, Chicago, Miami, or Los Angeles to Madrid
- AVE High-Speed Train Ticket from Madrid to Cordoba to Seville to Madrid
- Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Hotel Ganivet in Madrid, One Night at Ayre Hotel Cordoba, and Two Nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo in Seville
- Six Buffet Breakfasts
- Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Service Fees Included
- Priced per Person Based on Double Occupancy (See Fine Print)
For centuries, Spain has been home to some of the world's most colorful cities—urban playgrounds that pop with ornate tile work, flamenco flair, and matador melodrama, not to mention the simpler pleasures of sharing tapas, drinks, and laughter with friends.
Madrid is the embodiment of modern-day Spain—a sprawling and frenetic metropolis that casts old world edifices in the neon glow of the 21st century. For every sleepy cobblestone street and flea market (Madrileños have been haggling at the Rastro for 500 years), there is a wide commercial boulevard buzzing with activity, from the trendy shoppers in Gran Via to club hoppers in the Chueca and Huertas neighborhoods.
Spanish history is alive and well in Seville, where the regal architecture of palaces, theaters, and stadiums sets the stage for classic expressions of Spanish culture: brightly costumed flamenco dancers, heart-pounding bullfights, and lavish garden promenades lined with fountains and orange groves.
Finally, visitors can pay a tribute to Spain's Moorish past in Cordoba, a one-time cultural and intellectual hub and the former capital of the Iberian peninsula. The famed Mezquita mosque earned the city its designation as a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and the remnants of opulent churches, palaces, libraries, and universities testify to a vibrant legacy.
For a Spanish experience colored by a rich history and contemporary energy, dive into this eight-day independent trip to Madrid, Seville, and Cordoba, courtesy of Intrepid Vacations.
day 1: Depart the US on an overnight flight to Madrid.
days 2 and 3: Touch down in Madrid, where you'll spend the remainder of the day and the whole of the following one at leisure. Optional excursions are available for purchase throughout your trip.
Two nights at Hotel Ganivet. Daily buffet breakfast provided.
day 4: In the morning, take the AVE high-speed train to Cordoba for a free day to explore the city.
Overnight at Ayre Hotel Cordoba. Buffet breakfast provided.
days 5 and 6: You'll wake the next morning to catch the high-speed rail to Seville, where you'll spend two nights. Inquire about available optional activities.
Two nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo. Daily buffet breakfast provided.
day 7: Return to Madrid via AVE high-speed rail. The rest of the day is yours to show yourself around and pick up souvenirs.
Overnight at Hotel Ganivet. Buffet breakfast provided.
day 8: Check out of the hotel and return to the airport for your return flight back to the US.
Buffet breakfast provided.
New York City departures: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from Now to December 15, 2013 ($2,095); December 16, 2013 to January 14, 2014 ($2,345); or January 15 to April 15, 2014 ($1,995)
Boston departures: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from Now to December 15, 2013 ($2,095); December 16, 2013 to January 14, 2014 ($2,345); or January 15 to April 15, 2014 ($1,995)
Chicago departures: Wednesdays and Thursdays from Now to December 15, 2013 ($2,195); or January 15 to April 15, 2014 ($2,095)
Miami departures: Wednesdays and Thursdays from Now to December 15, 2013 ($2,195); December 16, 2013 to January 14, 2014 ($2,495); or January 15 to April 15, 2014 ($2,495)
Los Angeles departures: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from Now to December 15, 2013 ($2,245); December 16, 2013 to January 14, 2014 ($2,505); or January 15 to April 15, 2014 ($2,195)
*Priced per person based on double occupancy (see fine print)
"The passions of Europe’s most passionate country are the fabric of daily life, a city with music in its soul and an unshakeable spring in its step. The oft-heard phrase rings true: ‘If you’re in Madrid, you’re from Madrid.'"-- Lonely Planet
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability; all dates must be confirmed by October 2, 2013
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation policy applies (all must be made in writing). No refunds from LivingSocial after the vouchers are redeemed with Intrepid Vacations; voucher subject to forfeiture
- If you have questions visit: tinyurl.com/p46cvax
- Rates are per person based on double occupancy. Each of two guests must purchase an Escape and arrange to stay together at the hotel. Single occupancy requires additional fee of $698 for all departures from December 16 Until January 14, 2014; all other departures available the rate is $585
- Credit card information required at booking; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Voucher includes AVE High-Speed Train Ticket from Madrid to Cordoba to Seville to Madrid, Double-Occupancy Accommodations for Three Nights at Hotel Ganivet in Madrid, One Night at Ayre Hotel Cordoba, and Two Nights at Hotel Monte Carmelo in Seville, Six Buffet Breakfasts, Airline Taxes, Fuel Surcharges, and Hotel Service Fees
- Voucher does not include passport/visa fees, personal or baggage insurance, meals or drinks not specified by itinerary and any costs not specified as included
- Hotels subject to availability and other similar hotel accommodations may be used other than those listed
- Other major US airports available for a surcharge to be collected at time of booking
- Review the State Department's website for passport/visa requirements and important announcements before traveling to your destination
- Valid only for option bought
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 15, 2014 • Enjoy By April 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 16% savings