Coral Reefs and Rain Forests In Belize
Jaguar Reef Lodge and Spa • Hopkins, Belize
- A Four- ($399) or Six-Night ($599) Stay for Two in an Oceanview Cabana with Two Welcome Drinks or Cocktails
- Or, a Four- ($599) or Six-Night ($899) Stay for Four in a Two-Bedroom Suite with Four Welcome Drinks or Cocktails
Aquamarine surf, lush green rain forests, and buttery-sand beaches—it's a dream-like scene you have to see to... Belize. A tropical paradise that's become an increasingly popular second residence for celebrities and a haven for dive enthusiasts, Belize is something of a lost world—thatched roofs and clapboard houses add a minimal and unobtrusive charm to the largely undisturbed shorelines, and the Mayan ruins that pepper the jungle speak to a long, rich, and mysterious history.
Jaguar Reef Lodge and Spa is situated one mile south of Hopkins Village, a welcoming hamlet recently voted "The Friendliest Village in Belize" by Belize First magazine. Spacious ocean-view cabanas outfitted with queen-size beds, luxurious furnishings, vaulted ceilings, and tiled soaker tubs are surrounded by tropical flowers, swaying palms, and the Caribbean Sea. The resort was recently voted "Hotel of the Year" by the Belize Tourism Association. There's room for the whole family in the comfortable beachfront suites, which include two bedrooms, two baths, a large living area, and a kitchenette. All accommodations offer a mini bar, high-speed wireless Internet, TV, and air conditioning. The expansive grounds are adjacent to miles of golden-sand beach and crystal-clear water.
Surrounded by millions of acres of reef and rain forest, Jaguar Reef Lodge offers almost endless opportunities for snorkeling, diving, fishing, biking, kayaking, and hiking in protected ecosystems (gear is provided free by the resort). Trek through the jungle to Mayan ruins, explore exotic tropical rivers and colorful coral reefs, or visit the Cockscomb Basin Jaguar Preserve—all of which can be arranged through the resort's tour desk. Or, simply laze the afternoon away swinging in a hammock or relaxing in in one of the resort's two fresh-water pools overlooking the cobalt-blue Caribbean Sea.
"A place of incredible natural beauty, of mint-green seas and emerald-green forests, of the longest Barrier Reef in the Western or Northern hemisphere, with more kinds of birds, butterflies, flowers, and trees than in all of the [US] and Canada combined."-- Read Fodor's Feature on Belize
"Everyone was so friendly and very helpful. We were sad to leave!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and February 14, 2014; must be booked by October 25
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 17% and resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): December 21- January 10, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 15, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 15, 2014 • Enjoy By February 15, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings